Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I love Katie and would love to see her back but she mentally is not right and it would be exploitive on Bravo's part to give her a platform to further freefall. That last season definitely didnt help her custody issues

I hate how they brought back Charisse. I feel like they should have made it a bigger deal. She seems more like an extra and is only being used to facilitate the drama without actually being a player. I want her more integrated

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I feel like Potomac ladies probably don’t get paid much of anything, but this show is so damn good! This is how you do an ensemble! Each season has different dynamics and focuses and I don’t feel like one person ever takes too much of the responsibility for carrying the season. They always deliver and it feels effortless! 

Monique has become my favorite. There is just something so likable about her for me. I’ve always found her beautiful and I love her hair and style choices and SHADE. The budding friendship with Gizelle made me sad because I know how that heifer is! Sure enough, she’s sowing the tension in her relationship with Candiace!

The Grande Dame is as fabulous as ever. Ashley is oversharing. Candiace is whining. Gizelle is being messy. Robyn is still there. It just felt so good to be back in Potomac! Wendy seems like she’ll be a great addition as well!

Also I hate that they have us episode 2 because now I cannot wait for episode 3 and we have to wait two weeks! You already know this season is going to be a page turner. 

In other news, RHONY wraps the day after RHOBH with 20 regular episodes. I love how they filmed less and with less women and still gave us 20 episodes and Beverly Hills is giving us 16 episodes lol. I hope they launch Salt Lake in October. It’s going to be sad to only have Potomac after the reunions are over in September. 

• Members

@Chris B There's no episode next week? WTF?!? Why would Bravo do that? That is an awful way to pace the series and not a way to set the series up for success. Most people didnt even know the second episode would be up today and to not have one next week is a bad move. They should have kept it instead of prematurely killing the momentum which started off strong. its too early to take a break

• Members

Just pointing out that Potomac got a 0.33 18-49 with 1.064 million viewers and was ninth among cable programs for Sunday.

Last premiere it had 0.4/1.16 million. 

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-sunday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-2-2020.html

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-sunday-cable-originals-network-finals-5-5-2019.html

• Members

I have not seen Episode 2 yet, but I loved see our Potomac ladies back!!! 

I have to say, I'm glad mommies Monique and Ashley have found a common bond with motherhood, or else Ashley would start to get islanded in her own story. Poor Ashley.... baby Dane looks JUST LIKE his daddy. The permanent scowl on his face is cute as an infant, but we know what he'll look like in adulthood... 

Robyn... girl... Juan will never put a ring on it.  It would make sense to hear rumors he's got someone on the side given the situation, so I'm pleasantly surprised we hear nada. Unless I'm missing something? 

Gizelle's daughters calling out their own dad for being a phony. LOL  But also kind of sad that he only feigns interest in them for their mother's sake, to score brownie points with her. 

Grande Dame & Ray.... hmm... I smell turmoil. But I love what she pointed out about marrying someone who's nearly 20 years older; everything is fine when you're 30-something and he's 50-something... but once you're 50-something and still interested in building a career and socializing, while he's 70-something and winding down, it creates a new dynamic and rift. 

Loved the La'Dame shout-outs at Candiace & Chris' party.  If this were NYC and Karen was Bethenny, you know she would've been handing out scratch 'n sniff samples with her mug on it. 

Please register in order to view this content

Charriissee... y'all know I had to make a mention of this salty heifer... I did LOL at her stank face during Karen's speech, but otherwise she is such a hater. It's sad but not surprising that Charrisse and Monique had a falling out due to Charrisse bad-mouthing her (anyone know the tea there?).  Also, it seemed when we first saw her on-camera, she was croutched in the corner, like she was waiting to latch onto a castmember to make her way into the party. Was she even invited? I don't think Bravo had her mic'ed up initially.  

Thanks! I'm so out of the loop with Nielsen numbers these days now that TVByTheNumbers is gone, but what's this about NYC tanking? And how's BH faring? 

• Members

Thanks for posting!  Those are pretty solid numbers for Potomac.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is the first premiere that stood on it's own with no lead-in.  Usually Potomac always premieres with Atlanta, M2M or a Shahs lead-in.  Let's hope they can keep it up.

NYC tanked a few weeks ago, but I think it had more to do with it being over the long July 4th holiday weekend more than anything.  The numbers are back up to their season average and it's been just slightly above those Potomac numbers - hovering around the 0.4 / 1.3 million marks.

BH is having a pretty good year - usually always first in Wed cable ratings, hovering around 0.6 / 1.6 million marks.  I'd have to fact check this, but I feel like the ratings are higher this season on average than last season.

• Members

Here is NYC's most recent ratings, on a par with Potomac it looks like (0.38 / 1.18 mn):

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-thursday-cable-originals-network-finals-7-30-2020.html

I heard BH has been soaring, and no surprise -- the buzz about Denise/Brandi shagging has been HUGE and people tuned in the last two weeks.

I also wonder if a fair number of fans are watching in the hopes of seeing some of The Coven get comeuppance. 

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-wednesday-cable-originals-network-finals-7-29-2020.html

• Members

Ashley looks very happy with her future child support check and post nuptial insurance. 

I love Monique, even when she leashed up her bird and left the cute baby sitting with dad!
Charisse, never had much of a story other than her husband didn’t like her nor want to be filmed with her. Wonder what she’s doing to Monique. 
Am I the only one, that thinks Gizelles last home was nicer than her new one? 
Love Robyn and Juan. I hope they get a wedding spinoff! 
Love Karen and hope her and Ray Ray find their way back to happiness. (Just no tongue kiss on camera please)

Candiace and her cash bar! She should have made some calls to see if there’s a warehouse out there with a few cases of Ramona Pinot Grigio or Sonja Morgan Tipsy Girl.  Do her and Chris still live in the same house that was her moms?
I can tell I like the new lady already.

• Members

Going by what Karen says online, they eventually iron out their differences though so there's that.

I love both.

See? YOU ALL ARE GOING TO HAVE TO QUIT!!! lol. I am trying not to watch Episode 2...and you are making it HARD.

Meanwhile...I guess Gizelle came for Monique.

Monique's response...

• Members

POTOMAC

First of all, that was a good preimere. It reestablished everyone and where we left off. And me and my wine was hollering. It was so good. Yes, I know Episode 2 is available. Yes, my cousin wants me to go ahead and watch it. No, you all comments are not helping. And yes, I will probably do it anyway.

MONIQUE. Queen. Got a parrot trained. Got her new baby trained. And a bounce-back body. So of course, everyone is hating on her. I also liked that she made up with Candiace. Sad knowing what is about to happen. 

KAREN. DIVA. I am sorry to see there might be problems with her and Ray. But I understand. Relationships are hard period. Moreso when there is an age difference. I have always found that I relate to people younger than and older than me. And while I would never date younger again lol, I cannot quit an older man. They just have that...something. But eventually, the age difference does pop up. So I feel for her.

ROBYN. Unbothered. Though I'm not sure if Juan is going to go through with it.

GIZELLE. Stays stirring that pot. STAYS. I definitely think her and Candiace being close is more about 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' than a real friendship. And I also think Giz is creating a monster that she will not be able to control as much as she thinks she can with CandyA. All because she hates on the fact that Monique has FOUR houses.   As for Shady Phae Phae's Mr. Chocolate, when even the kids are calling him out...their own kids...you know something is up. I predict that where Giz will go wrong is by trying to force Candiace to forgive Ashley. NOT HAPPENING. 

CANDIACE. At this point, I feel she might be setting herself up to be the Ashley this season. Ashley has always been the pot-stirrer. Even more than Gizelle. And she still has a grudge against Ashley. I agree I don't think it is a concidence that Charisse was there when Candiace has draggggggged her all over Potomac. There's an angle. And that angle is Mo. That of course that would mean that Candiace did not forgive completely at their flashback meal. And then we have Wendy who is friends with her and we know what they say about the people we associate with. And from the promo, we know Wendy will also have an issue with Ashley. We also know Candiace is far from done with Ashley as well. Gotta admit Candiace vs Ashley is a vicious rivalry, but surprisingly evenly matched. If Candiace ever gets over her weak spot (her mother) and Ashley can't use it, game over for Ashley I feel. And Lol at the fact for all of that...Candiace is still trying to keep up with the Jones when it's HER MOTHER who is a Jones. Her...not so much.

ASHLEY. Motherhood becomes her. And I like her and Monique bonding over their babies. That said...I am pretty sure I said how much I disliked Ashley and her attempts to try to get sympathy during all the Michael drama last season. While needed as the resident pot-stirrer, I don't like her. But again...she has that rivalry coming her way so I am sure she won't want to give up that 'crown' as RP.

WENDY. I like her so far. I loved she is currently calling out Mr. Prez on the schools open. She is relevant. I've been liking her on news outlet speaking common sense. I am sorry it seems (for now) that she and Karen don't get along.

And that foreshadowing at the end...PERFECTION. Even more than the opening.