Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ugh, I am so sorry to hear that. It is still a very poorly understood cluster of conditions. I've suffered from TMJ myself and followed Bethenny's lead. It worked for me, but like any treatment, isn't a silver bullet for all. 

It made such an impact on her face because her masseter muscles had grown exponentially large.

• Members

They trying to come for Garcelle!

Garcelle: ""I love that Lisa’s free enough to do the videos and be dancing," she began, "but the dancing nearly naked is not a choice for me if I had a daughter that had body issues."

F--K THEM! Im with Garcelle. If you're daughter has body issues, then why are you on IG dancing around naked? Why do you put her issues on blast and then proceed to act the way you do?

• Members

As am I!!! She said in the voice of reason aka common sense unlike Erika doing it with Denise when she was only being petty boots.

And Queen Bee...

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

RHOBH

That was a good episode solely because you got to see Denise's wheel start to spin as she realizes she's surrounded by women who hate her and want to take her down (aside from glorious Garcelle). I instantly knew she was lawyering up against Brandi when Rinna mentioned talking to her. Denise chuckled that midwestern chuckle of hers and got to work once the cameras were down.

Rinna continues to come across as a total monster. Like some kind of evil gargoyle who has sold her soul in a Faustian pact with satan for continued appearances on the show. 

I enjoyed Sutton's excessive shopping. However, methinks the lady doth protest too much about trying on clothes in front of other people. There are some serious body image issues going on there. 

Speaking of body image issues...if anyone thinks that a takedown of Garcelle is going to work based on her statement about Rinna, they're dreaming. Garcelle is 100% correct.

Dorit is having a great season and I hope she continues to check Kyle. 

Erika and the other one were wholly irrelevant. Neither of them should return next season. 

RHONY

I loved this episode. I like that the ladies keep it moving and don't allow the show to get stale or fixate on really petty feuds about non-issues.

I loved Sonja's birthday party at the Mexican restaurant. She looked so happy in such uncomplicated surroundings. Sonja appreciates the real deal, simple, pure acts of friendship. That's all she wants. 

I also enjoyed Lu joining the volleyball game. The ladies were right - she does look like a Bond Girl in that bikini. Confidence like hers is sexier than anything. 

Next week looks good with Dorinda being confronted. If she's not an alcoholic, or won't admit to it, she would be well advised to scale back on the booze. She goes to such a mean and angry place that it doesn't really work for her anymore.

• Members

POTOMAC

Okay, I broke down and watched it. My cousin was picking on me for not watching it. I think I created a monster. lol.

In a word...MESS.

In case no one in here has watched it...

s

p

o

i

l

e

r

s

p

a

c

e

Wow. Hell froze over, didn't it? I never thought I would see the day where Monique and Gizelle work together. And you know what? They were a hoot. lol See what happens when you use your powers for good?

And I think I will stand by what I said Ashley vs Candiace is a much better rivalry for me. Closer to age and evenly matched. And I found it very telling when Candiace was talking to Chris and she had the TH about how her worries about having a baby and how she was jealous of the fact that Ashley wanted one and had one now and how she would be a good mother while here is Candiace worried she would be like her mom. That was real talk. For once. it was also the thoroughline for that whole rivalry...not that she would say that to Ashley's face. it definitely has legs. I could even respect the fact that Candiace WAS willing to talk one on one with Ashley and give that apology wanted so much...but not in front of the group. And you know what? That is her right. The fact that Ashley did not jump on that chance tells me she wanted to see Candiace humiliated and guess what? Candiace knows that, too and she ain't about that life...ho. lol. 

KAREN. Awww. All she wanted was those three little words. Though I don't think she understood that Ray was just joking with her. So...the disconnect/miscommunication is real. La sigh. Other than that, she was a hoot. And I lived for her and Wendy's comments at the dinner. And sorry, Karen...I giggled just like Robyn did at Wendy's comment about you having sex. Forgive me.

GIZELLE. Well, it was nice to see her and Monique getting along. But she was still stirring that pot. Though again, it was a hoot. Cuz come on!!! Didn't we all want to be reminded why Charisse have beef with Monique again? And since then, it now has to do with Monique's trainer? Oooooo...juicy. However, like I said last week...she can't push Candiace into an apology with Ashley. That will just make her a target. And she already got a STFU from Candiace. You want more? 

ROBYN. Had some of the best comments this time around. Other than that, it looks like Juan might really marry her. I am shocked.

MONIQUE. Darn...cracks in her friendship with Candiace already. It does seem shady (especially with that messy clip from next week) that Candiace is setting her up for a fall. And I didn't like that Candiace wants to play selective amnesia @erikajayne about why Charisse and Monique has beef. It has been established over the last season or so...not including this latest bit with the trainer. And since Charisse has been dragged often by Candiace, why would she be at the party like a stalker? It doesn't add up unless she was invited by Candiace. Not a good look on her. What is a good look is Monique being calm and adult about it. For now. She did what Candiace did to Ashley at the table...a 'we can talk one on one' about it later. I like she is staying above the mess.

ASHLEY. I don't like that trick. I will say that having a baby and dealing with post partum makes her more real. More relatable. And I liked that Gizelle and Monique worked to get her out of the house like friends would do. But she winded a way a lot of the goodwill she got from these first two episodes by not taking the one on one immediately. No, she would rather sit there and attack/gangup on Candiace. For what? She simply does what you do behind her back. Which you proved by throwing some sassy little remarks of your own. Party should have stayed on what it was about...Ashley's coming out party. Not 'let's ambush Candiace.' Candiace already proved in Season 3 she can hold her own against a group. And that was exactly for better or worse what she did here. And now...she has a sidekick. Who I suspect after this dinner got your number which is where the drama for you will be coming from next. Surprisingly enough in this case, I was Team Candiace.

CANDIACE. You know what? Writing all of that, I guess Ash and Can are two sides of the same coin. Why? Because they both had moments where they were relatable. For a moment. And just like Ashley showed out at the dinner...well, what I don't have Candiace's back on is the railroading of Monique. Sorry. No. You can get selective amnesia on that. Everyone knows you don't like Charisse. I believe Monique would have told you why and will remind you. So no. She was in the wrong on that. And doubling down on that is going to end their friendship quick. And coming after her like Monique is Ashley won't end good for you. But I guess I can understand since Gizelle, Robyn, and Wendy are treating you like a Queen Bee and it has gone to your head.  But..no.

WENDY. Hilarious through out. But that slight shade at Karen. Bad girl. I definitely like her getting a feel for everyone and it's clear she's that friend who if your friend don't like her YOU don't like her chick. I can respect that. 

Loved it. And next week looks like more mess. Here for it.

I think you said sooo much better than how I was trying to convey it re: Denise. It was like you could literally see her wheels turning. And I found it fascinating to watch. It is also why I can't wait for her to take off the gloves which it looks like she will do next week. Because if this is her non-confrontational, her confrontational must be a whole mood.

Same on Dorit. I feel weird typing that, but it's true.

I remember Erika. But who are you talking about? What other one?

• Members

Denise also turned the tables on them when they said that BS about "What you do with your private life is none of our business #LGBTAlly." When she said Brandi slept with someone in the Coven, Kyle and Rinna got pissy and demanded that Denise take it back. Basically, they feel it is a slur to even be associated with Brandi that way, and if the Denise/Brandi rumor is getting constant play from them, it's because they believe it embarrasses and corners Denise. 

Also, if Brandi slept with any of The Coven out of choice -- wow, girl, love yourself. Brandi is coming perilously close to shagging people as an actual career path.

Rinna is a shell of her former self. This show is ALL she has and she definitely sold her soul to the devil for it. Yes, she has QVC, for how long, though? Her stans on social media are all "YASS BOSS KWEEN" and I'm like 'Boss of what?' We don't see her auditioning, acting, pitching or even selling her dusters. All we see is her cosplaying LVP/Erika, and trotting out her daughter who, with anxiety/body issues, should be nowhere near the fashion, modelling or entertainment industries.

The Boring One's pissy face when Denise and Erika got past the Aaron issue said everything. Excluded from the day's group activities and scurrying into dinner guiltily also says it all. Everyone knows HeyI'mPregnant showed her hand trying to set Denise up, and they are now backing away from association with this takedown.

I believe Dorinda is an alcoholic. Can I say that? I know I am labelling her. God, I hoped this season would be her Come to Jesus moment but it's still not. She is so protective of her drinking, it's the most important thing in her life. She is willing to kill friendship after friendship in favor of the alcohol. She is not ready to admit what is going on and may never be ready. When she shames Luann, it is never about Luann's drinking but the fact that she got arrested (i.e. caught) and had to go to rehab. For her, rehab is a sign of weakness, the low point. Addiction is hard to shake, especially when you love the addiction and get paid to booze with all your friends. 

Dorinda reminds me a little of Nene, sour and belligerent. She seems deeply angry, unhappy and lonely. I hope this is just temporary because the pandemic has changed mindsets for a lot of people. Up in the Berkshires with her daughter, parents, friends and new beau, Dorinda seems happy and clear-eyed on Instagram.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Dorinda asking Luann if she thinks she's an alcoholic?

[IMG]

"Maybe, not tonight"

Their new confessionals look GOOD

FYI this was Episode 200!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

And apparently Jill, Kelly, Heather, Kristen, Cindy, and THE PIRATE were on WWHL with LuAnn.

So cute.

I think I'm going to binge the post-Tinsley episodes this weekend to get a feel for how I feel. Sounds like it was a great episode though. 

• Members

Watching NYC S8 (which I’ve never seen in its entirety), and yes, now that’s a toxic season from the jump (the Luann vs. Carole/Bethenny situation, Bethenny’s relentless and gratuitous targeting of Jules, Dorinda raging at Ramona/Bethenny in defense of John, Ramona being Ramona times 10, the focus on Sonja’s issues, etc.).