Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Let's not forget season four when Brandi went on twitter to accuse Ken of assaulting Yolanda. In the midseason trailer for that season, Brandi and Yolanda accused LVP of blackmailing Kyle. That scene never made it to the final cut, and we all know Ken did not assault Yolanda. Brandi has a history of lying on the show. 

• Members

@Soaplovers Yes I agree, Garcelle is showing us her WHOLE life. I loved seeing her in a meeting and standing her ground with regards to the film project. Also she hasn't sugar-coated anything with regards to her ex-marriage.

I heard Sutton filmed a lot of home stuff, and I'm curious to know more because something about her i really like 

Camille is literally the Lone Ranger on Twitter right now! She also owned Rinna's ass in this week's episode. Rinna thought she could score an easy victory by forcing her 200th apology from Camille. She even had Eileen for backup, although Eileen wisely kept out of that fight. Camille sent Rinna slunking away 5 mins later with her tail between her legs. 

Rinna exudes such a slippery, shark-like energy, looking for any weakness she can exploit. How on earth does she have any friends left? Gaslighting Denise and basically throwing a 20 year friendship to the wolves. Her whole dynamic at Kyle's was exclusionary and mean girl, too. She had the coven gathered around her and when Denise came to sit, she was rolling her eyes like a high schooler. She seems like the 'brains' behind much of this takedown.

But omg how glorious to see Kris Jenner overshadow Rinna's charity bid with a $25,000 donation? Rinna tries, but she’s not running with the big dogs yet. And by big dogs, I mean the ones who give Kyle legitimate nervous anxiety: Faye, Kris and Kathy!

The 'assault' accusation was such a low.. Brandi and Yolanda goading Ken in order to provoke an angry response. Yolanda "My husband would never be seen with the likes of you" and Brandi chiming in that David 'actually has a real job." I was especially shocked by Brandi turning on Ken because they legitimately had a sweet friendship. He stood up for her against his pal Mauricio and the Maloof's threatened lawsuit. He never trusted her again after that episode. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

We saw her house and "Tommy" during the pink dress episode which is why I asked if Erika's husband is Denise's attorney. There was a comment about them finally meeting in person which I thought was a follow up to Denise calling him to ask for help with Charlie. But I agree, Erika has been all about playing Roxie Hart and bullying this season.

• Members

I’m glad to hear Brandi was lying. She’s always gone over the top with stuff. Remember her vulgar comments about Joanna Krupa? 

Count me in as a Lipsa hater. I don’t blame Harry for moving out. He might have even made up being gay just to get away. Those brat daughters were terrible to him. The one with the fake eating disorder to garner some sympathy so viewers will forgive the little pig for her rude comments in Lipsas home town Is especially annoying. Why would any designer put the brats names on a clothing line? I would think it would hurt the line not help it.

• Members

My God, how I loved seeing Kris Jenner draped over her old BFF Faye like that.  I'm not a fan of the Kardashian empire, but thought this was just the perfect shot. 

This reunion sounds like a hot mess and I really hope this will finally be the cause for a retooling of RHOBH, keeping Garcelle, Denise, upping Camille to full-time, bring on a legitimate friend of Camille's, perhaps one of Denise or Garcelle's too, and MAYBE keep one of the hags from the Coven if only to give them their just desserts (Kyle, Rinna, I'm looking at you). 

• Members

Watching Potomac S3 and I really dislike Robyn, maybe more than I’ve come to dislike Gizelle (who I actually really liked initially and still find entertaining). Her story with Juan is zzzz, and she’s just as messy as Ashley in a lot of ways. But she acts all offended when people come for her money situation. I really wanted Monique (whom I love) to choke her with the umbrella. Monique is great: she typically doesn’t pick fights, but if you start something, she’s going hard on your ass. 

I don’t know how Chris puts up with Candiace, but what’s good about this show is that you really understand why she is the way she is (her mother is a nightmare). Glad to be filling in the gaps on a show I started in S4 (and fell in love with) with the Darby drama.

• Members

Rinna is a piece of low life sh*t. 

And furthermore, she had the nerve to call Garcelle "tacky" today about a clip for this upcoming episode where she asks Sutton how she obtained her money. 

Ain't this the same broad that: 

• waxed her a** on national TV
  • suggested someone was a crackhead
  • attacked someone's sobriety constantly 
  • tweeted pill covered cupcakes to someone who lost their brother to suicide
  • devised Munchausen-gate to question someone's ailment
  • tossed a glass and its content at another cast member 

I mean the list is LONG when it comes to tacky behavior this women has displayed. 

I am glad her daughter is speaking out. I hope this leads to Rinna becoming fully exposed. Her downfall is gonna be equally epic as Phaedra's was.