Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Its bc these women barely show anything about their lives. Notice how they keep it very surface level whereas on the other shows, I see that they arent scared to talk about all the dirt we see in the blogs which may include the negative aspects of their marriages

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It really is. lol.

Anyone got a picture of Lu's background again. I totally missed it.

That said, @Cat, did you ever watch LuAnn's BEFORE THEY WERE HOUSEWIVES special by chance. A lot of what you wrote gels with her special. She just seems like such lived life, got bumps, but keep smiling girl. How can you not like her even when you want to shake her? 

That said...THE COUNTESS IS DATING. I didn't know. A whole other dimension (like Elyse's life...good to see  you are warming to her) that could add so much to this NY season if it was touched on. 

And did you hear they might have cut a fight between Leah and Dorinda out from this recent episode? Curious if it shows up at all. 

End of an era for sure.

+ 1.

I converted my cousin to watching Potomac (should be finish tonight with Season 4) and I was telling her the same thing. She has no idea yet about Katie's backstory. And I kept telling her about how the girls are always showing their lives when they are not filming. 

That said...

I see ATL starts filming this week, OC films TOMORROW, and just...wow.

• Members

I did see the special. I thought it was great, especially the way she talked about meeting the Count and living in Switzerland. I believe Luann and the Count were really in love and it devastated her when he wanted to have a marriage in name only.

While I don't think Luann is a personal fave of Andy's, I thought it was significant that Bravo decided to air that special, at a time when the other HWs made Luann the but of their jokes and kind of excluded her from stuff (side-eyeing Bethenny, Carole, Ramona). Smart move because as it turned out, Luann's story MADE season 10.

Yep, she's dating her agent, Rich Super. I believe that's why she initially got a house upstate -- because he had one there.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10411014/real-housewives-luann-de-lesseps-dating-agent-richard-super/#:~:text=REAL%20Housewives%20of%20New%20York,a%20romantic%20relationship%20with%20Super.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/luann-de-lesseps-new-boyfriend-dating-tour-agent-rich-super

Why would they cut a fight between Dorinda and Leah?? SHOTS FIRED!!!!

Tom Hanks – Really? - Reaction GIFs

Um.... isn't Georgia one of those states with an upsurge in infections?

As for the OC, WTF. The last few months have been Party Time for OC housewives boozing it up in the restaurants of Dana Point. Maskless, of course, because Fox News said this is all a hoax and anyway, we gotta THIN THE HERD (to quote Kelly Dodd). I know all this because they posted this bullshit on social media. And now SoCal is in deep crisis and running out of beds and ventilators.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yeah, Gina from the OC posted a pic with her luggage and initially said the group is taking a mini-vacation somewhere, but then got a ton of COVID backlash, so she removed the picture and reposted it with a different caption.  I wonder where they'll be going on this 'mini-vacation'.  Also, Dallas has been filming for weeks now and Texas had a serious upsurge this month.  

• Members

I live in Texas..and it just hit Dallas hard this past week (so far over half the cases have recovered there)...but Houston's the area hit hardest in Texas.

I'm curious to see if the Dallas women are wearing masks since the mask mandate went into effect officially last week..and gatherings are limited to under 10 (at least where I live).  

I would hope to see more day to day without as much group interaction 

• Members

The crew wears masks and shields but I’ve seen very little of the women in masks. Also a few restaurant get togethers that they’ve documented. Two of which featured a black woman that people think may be testing to be a housewife. In light of OC going in a cast trip, I wonder if Dallas will still go on one, but just go to Katy’s house in Mexico. Either that or renting a house somewhere state side and taking a private jet. I just assumed they wouldn’t have any trips at all, but if OC is doing it I’m sure others will as well. 

In other news, Sheree has COVID-19. 

Lastly, Peacock has announced that their Housewives spin off is called “Housewives Mash Up.” Filming is on hold due to Covid, but it sounds like a Real Housewives All Stars type of show from the name.