Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And it wasn't even really hers. She was more of a supporting character in the only storyline she had. That says everything about her contributions to the show. Does anyone really care about her ridiculous glam squad and her dressing like a first episode castoff from Drag Race? I still say Kathryn should have been the one to get a second season and not Erika.

• Members

Because Erika was seen as the hot new thing, and Kathryn repeated what Erika said on camera, and the fans were momentarily upset. By the end of the season, Kathryn was better liked than Erika, but Bravo was still going by the initial reaction. I also think they thought Kathryn would be more confrontational with Faye. I thought Kathryn really fit in while Erika did her normal sucking on a lemon face. Andy and Bravo were constantly pushing Erika. 

• Members

Kathryn is my favorite type of housewife. A total unknown, a kind person but someone who isn’t afraid to express her opinions. She also had a great husband and just fit. She was gorgeous and felt like money without trying. I hate she didn’t get another year. I have no clue what Erika’s story will be next season when she can’t fake tour or release music. 

• Members

Kathryn formed her own opinion about people and wasn't swayed necessarily by others. That's why she had to go! Erika, Eileen, Rinna and Kyle all excoriated her for not falling in line with how THEY wanted her to act.

Also the confrontation with Faye: obviously a production / Kyle set up. By the time they got around to it, Kathryn seemed like she was ready to let it go and put it in the past. It had been 20 years already.

Classy, rich, an open book (don't forget how she let it slip that Rinna doesn't eat -- I'm pretty sure that played a part in her being blackballed), and also incredibly empathetic and kind. She barely knew Kim but her support and understanding of her came from an authentic place of having lost her dad to addiction. She seems to be genuinely nice human being.

Interesting that they brought Eden on the following season to talk all things addiction, but it flopped big-time. Even after firing Kathryn, I felt production was trying to recreate what she had brought to the show. Bravo doesn't realise that S6 was a marker of decline for BH. It was never the same after that season. Kathryn would have been a great, wealthy, connected addition, but instead they went with glam squads, PeeKay, and pantygate/glassgate/puppygate.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Let's cut to the chase.

Donnie Edwards, Kathryn Edwards - Jaeger LeCoultre - Party: 67th Venice Film Festival

Every year, the both of them take US war veterans to Normandy (where they have a house!) to visit the D-Day landing sites. Could have been cool to have a Normandy trip in S7 (tho I'm sure Erika would have sniffed about how boring it is).

But no, by all means, let's watch Dorit and Erika get clowned up and compliment each other for 4 seasons straight.

After Kathryn left, she was asked on Twitter which BH women she felt treated her badly and which she liked and kept in touch. Kathryn said there were two women who didn't like her and screwed her over. Some people surmised that Erika was one (correctly as it turned out) and said "Ooooo the other one must be Kyle!" Kathryn shut down the Kyle rumors and said Kyle treated her well, the Faye stuff aside, and that they were still in touch. LVP too. 

I'm actually trying to find the Twitter thread and post it but... frankly, I am wading through a TON of stories from 2016 (when Kathryn was on the show) totally slamming Kathryn and trying to get her fired! Her Twitter threads at that time were fully of haters and Erika stans. RadarOnline (hmmm) said she was a terrible diva behind-the-scenes (something I had never heard before). Brandi Glanville was also piping up and urging Andy Cohen to fire her.

Between February and April 2016, it was CRAZY the amount of media shitting on Kathryn. Makes you wonder WHO had a vested interest in briefing against her. LVP? Doubt it. Kathryn defended her. Brandi is always going after newbies in a bid to get re-hired, so I expect nothing less from that trashpot. The hate was so strong in these blog articles, and it's all so strange because out of all the HWs that season, I think Kathryn probably deserved that the least.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOBH - Real question:  When the ladies say that they want to "get past" an issue, what do they mean?

BTW, this post does not indicate that I condone the behavior of her husband in any way, I just don't know how the woman would measure a resolution beyond simply submitting to their point of view.

• Members
The at home confessionals looked so much better here than on NY! BH production actually gives a damn.

Sutton had the nerve to talk about Teddi's outfit when hers looked like that. I dont care what the label says; its still ugly

This why I cant stand Kyle. Really? Look at her instigating things. Bitch

Ever since that Camille shade, I look at Erika with the side eye. She has no storyline and offers the show nothing of value. Why is she here?

• Members

Because something-something Fashion ?

Erika Rhobh Really Erika Jayne GIF - ErikaRhobhReally Really ...

Usually it means they don't want to be called out for any shady sh*t they may have done, nor do they want to apologise for it. So let's get past this and move on, m'kay?

Haven't watched the episode yet so I'll get back to you if that definition has now changed.

Edited by Cat

• Members

BH

Count me in as a Kathryn fan. Her season ages well for her, too. It was on the other day. But when it comes to Housewives it is either:

1) get one and done

or 

2) They get a second season and then get THE SECOND SEASON CURSE.

Just seems ugh.

Speaking of ugh...

DENISE. Did good last night. Loved that she chin-checked Kyle about how she wants to make drama over Denise leaving when Kyle just did the same thing at Denise's house IN FRONT OF KIDS. Kyle can have ALL the seats on that. Also loved Aaron getting Erika all the way together. The next two episodes look to be doozies, but love to see Denise doing her thing. 

DORIT. Look at you, riding that fence. She gets points with me for being TeamDenise. 

GARCELLE. Also TeamDenise. And that is why I see her being the one to figure out the 'plan' and 'who' is behind it per the midseason preview. And I continue to like her parts of the show. When was the last time these girls have truly showed their lives....not what they want us to see.

ERIKA. Ha! Want to get all huffy once Aaron walks off. Why? BECAUSE HE DRAGGED YOU. You kept wanting something and you got it, but not in how you expected. And I don't at all like what she was trying to say in her TH about him intimidating her when she started it.

WALKS LIKE A MAN. Girl, bye. Hope Camille get you together again next week.

KYLE. I think Aaron said it best. Keep posting that bear (Denise F^&*ing Richards). You will get what you have coming. Know that. BTW, your man's business is shrinking. Focus on that.

LIPSA. Fake friend. I admit that I giggled at her Kenya Moore moment, but you ain't THAT iconic.

I feel the break killed the momentum, especially when NY came back swinging with momentum and direction...but it was a nice slow burn episode. 

Speaking of NY while my internet is working, I don't mind the THs now. It feels more...real? More documentary and is that not how reality tv started off as. It will be interesting to see it in the passage of time since the current seasons will be a sign of their time.