Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Robert Earl: I know this might sound strange to both of you, but this is a business.

Dorit & PK: Ha ha ha.

PK: Gotta speculate to accumulate, Robert.

Robert Earl: Absolutely not.

Nice shade on the dubious business practices of the Kemsleys, Robert Earl. I also noticed he was very careful to avoid getting drawn into the desperate LVP bashing. As if LVP would be threatened by Dorit 'designing' a room at a chain restaurant in the Valley. Also shady was the clip from last year of LVP asking Dorit why she would still want to be friends if she truly thought LVP went to the media about her? LVP exposed the whole thing as the fake setup it was.

I have no problem with Garcelle and Denise pointing out what a fake, surface person Kyle is. Lyle (typo, and it stays) was being way too thirsty for attention at that dinner.

Nice to see Harry and especially my fave Tom Girardi in the episode. I could listen to Tom's stories all night.

Lisa Rinna's makeup in her VT is a horror show.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh! And I thought Dorit's comment about how she would never cut tomatoes or greet guests (because she's from a creative design background, y'all) to be tacky. For nine seasons we saw LVP furnish restaurants from scratch, go most nights to greet guests, and oversee the menus. But that would be too much like menial work for world-class brain Dorit. In the current environment, people (often low paid) are actually preparing food and delivering to the doorsteps of those who cannot risk leaving the house. 

Seriously, give Dorit enough rope...

Edited by Cat

• Members

What I love about NYC is that Ramona and Dorinda can say the most fücked-up things to each other (Ramona bringing up Richard’s death, Dorinda shading Ramona’s failed relationships). Yet there’s so much love that it all ends in a hug. It’s just a feel-good show while BH is a feel-bad show.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

That said, it’s sad to see what’s happened to Dorinda in recent seasons and it’s all coming to a head now. Her viciousness and cruelty are intolerable, and she can’t continue to play the dead husband card to excuse her abusive behavior.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Another entertaining as hell episode of RHONY. This show just doesn't disappoint.

From comparing their breast implants in the Russian spa (I'd never have thought Dorinda's were fake, while I can spot Lu's from a mile off) to Sonja proclaiming "I just want to be me! If I want to be fat, I'll be fat!" to Ramona and Dorinda duking it out in an elevator bank as that dark spectre Elyse lurks by, to Lu and Leah having a bronchitis brunch with Tinsley, it was heaven. 

• Members

*posts gif of Siggy on the floor screaming "That's all I wanted"* 

This post pretty much sums up how I feel about Kyle. All these comments on Twitter and Instagram saying she's changed or is different -this season confuse me, because she has shown us all along this is who she is but I guess with the new dynamic it may be more obvious to others. 

• Members

I wish OC would resume filming...allow one or two camera people in each home..and film the women on Quarantine..it would be more interesting than the numerous contrived gatherings now populating the shows.

I loved Garcelle with her girlfriends because it seemed authentic and no other housewife was there.  It reminded me of the early years before stupid fights broke out in each episode.

• Members

The very fact that the others are couching their words when they bring this up with Dorinda really says something about how verbally abusive it must be to be on the receiving end of those tirades.

Also, it must be difficult to point out Dorinda's drinking given their own dodgy relationships with alcohol. Nevertheless, IMO Dorinda acts like an alcoholic. It is a crutch, self-medication, and the moment she touches a drop, she becomes a different person. Her denial and brutal deflection of the problem only serve to highlight how important a crutch it is to her.

The way Ramona of all people is so careful with her words around Dorinda and yet brings up the issue anyway does show how much she cares. Honestly, when she, D and Sonja talked of moving in together, all I could think was Golden Girls! I would be all in to watch that!

The Russian spa looked great. We have (had?) a Russian baths in my town, I have wanted to go and get the eucalyptus detox beating for years. I love that Leah suggested it and the women showed up anyway. The HWs are really warming to Leah in an almost maternal way.

Poor Tinsley doesn't seem to win their love so easily. I feel bad for the way Dorinda belittled and abused her. Having said that, I cannot handle her vocal fry. It's like baby girl voice meets the crackpipe. She needs to take some Strepsils.

Elyse was being extra camera-hog-y with her self-scripted lines at Ramona's get-together. This dead-eyed ghoul was like a like a little raincloud hanging over the event.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Kandi and Kenya's talk on it was everything the show should have been. I also wonder what Tanya did that Kandi bleeped out since Kandi muted Kenya's comments since Tanya's actions were not shown on the show. They also briefly touch on Porsha and imply that Bravo protects her with the edit. A better question: Why do the editors take out the best stuff and leave us with the dull stories?

As for Dorinda, she should be fired, but Andy Cohen is out doing damage control so it won't happen. I think Tinsley and her trainer are more entertaining than anything else on the show.

• Members

If anyone needs a distraction, I've found High Society on YouTube, which is the trashterpiece CW reality show starring RHONY's Tinsley and her mother, Dale (who features heavily). First episode posted below and the whole series (all one season of it) is from the same blessed account. Apparently this is the series that "finished" Tinsley in New York society. It's a hot mess and totally worth a watch.

• Members

We can blame Nene punking out for that. 

Also, I grew to believe Yovanna tonight too. So it all boils down to being 2 snakes: Yovanna AND Nene. The fact that Nene tried to call in instead of going back to her laptop was ludicrous. All that sh-t talking she did and she flopped. 

And Porsha, Eva, and Tanya's commentary throughout all 3 parts irked my soul. Whatever they were snorting, sipping--they need to leave that mess alone.