Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sutton knows now that neither Dorit nor Rinna are to be trusted. Both are looking to play the blame game.

I feel bad for Sutton. Both Dorit and LR were clearly tag-teaming her, and she knew it. 

• Members

This reminds me of a Sutton interview while filming after they announced her and Garcelle as the new HWs. The interviewer asked who brought her on and she said “Well I was brought on as a friend of Lisa Rinna, but she probably doesn’t want to call me her friend right now.” I just hope Sutton, Denise and these other girls see what’s going on and don’t let these girls run over them. 

• Members

It definitely was edited well, going back and forth between headshots to keep the energy up. In fact, they almost did the switching up a little too much, IMO. 

Kenya had us rolling, saying Nene looks like she's from the movie White Chicks, and also saying in a very clever, evil but ultimately hilarious way that nobody would ever second guess that Nene's sons are indeed her sons. The shade! 

In the words of Jill Zarin at Season 3's reunion: "I agree, a thouzind percent!" 

I totally respect Bethenny's relief efforts and her business savvy, but she was a lot to take in as a RHONY viewer and I think her absence is indeed a refresher for the rest of the core cast. I'm also getting to like Leah, and she's already gotten the respect of Ramona who usually hates younger newbies, plus Leah already *gets* the messy essence that is Sonja. I'm totally loving this season, too. 

LOL, and as I catch up on this thread, I see @Antoyne and @Faulkner already said all this

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I can't with Kyle pouting like a f-cking baby all damn season. 

And the gall of Teddi (of all people) to sit there and tout that they shouldn't pile up on people. I wanted to punch a hole in the wall seeing as this pregnant trick was riding right along with the others when they were all for it being LVP being piled up on. And she's all for Denise being piled up on now. 

Kudos to Denise turning her fangs on Kyle. Long since Carlton have I waited for a woman to go toe to toe with Kyle and call her out. It is gonna be joy watching Denise place her foot on all these women necks seeing as they were so quick to count her out. 

Oh and I am not surprised that LVP is being brought up again. As much as these women want to claim they didn't need her, they can't keep her name out their mouths. 

• Members

@NothinButAttitude watching right now and I don't often find myself on Lipsa's side anymore, but I was cheering on her, Dorit, Garcelle, and Denise basically telling Teddi how it is and if she can't find a constructive way for how they should have talked to Kyle which all they were doing was telling the truth, then Teddi should butt out. 

Even now Kyle is here trying to be whiny with Lipsa. Just ugh.

YAY!!!!! A BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL shoutout!!!

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I so happy to hear it. And given when this was filmed I want to say it was when Quinn vs Brooke was starting back up with her in the middle so sooooo true. I like little facts (and promos) like that. Bonus if eventually like Eileen when she was on we get to see Denise film. That would be so awesome to me. 

Speaking of which...when are we going to see scenes of Kyle in the new Halloween movie that she claims to be filming? Hmmmm...lol.

• Members

I think waiting until now to mention B&B was strategic. Denise did an interview with ET and mentioned that it comes up later (I’ll tag bc it hasnt aired yet)

Please register in order to view this content

Now this episode was sublime. I’m glad that even without hearing the ragamuffin comment that Denise has Kyle’s number and STAYED on her neck. The lunch with Erika she wasn’t buying ANY of Erika’s excuses for Kyle and she seemed so clear on what had happened which impressed me. When she leaned in and asked why she was a fake ass bitch I died! Kyle didn’t want any parts of that! I don’t know if anybody saw Denise’s other reality show, but if you had you’d know this was coming. Yes she’s nice, but she is no pushover as Kyle will learn lol. 

I have waited so long for someone to come for Kyle and I just feel so blessed in this moment. Thank you Denise for finishing what Camille, Brandi  and Carlton started.