Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

@Chris B Peacock already posted the latest Miami episode??

@Taoboi Yes, that was a truly lovely moment, and Andy seemed touched by it. Mama Elsa was such a great presence on OG Miami! 

I loved Marysol saying she always had a sense of humor, but that was never really focused on in the early seasons. I do remember instances where Marysol gave some great quips. This gem was from S2: "Karent the carrier pigeon comes swooping in. I unroll the message from her leg. And it reads: ‘You’re in trouble for wearing fur’. ”

And then this one from S3 at Adriana's wedding: "When [Lisa] first comes in, she's like--" (snootily) " 'Helloooo Marysolllllllll.' And I was like, Oh, we're going to do that? Come on. Pour a cocky and get over it."

Oh! ETA: a Mama Elsa memory. At S2 reunion, Mama Elsa told Joanna "I'm a very good friend, but a very bad enemy." Karent tried to pipe up in defense, and Mama Elsa turns to her and growls: "I'm not talking to you, Number Three!" 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes! The new episode is up and I wish they were kind and had given us two episodes this week. I cannot WAIT! Also, I give up and must admit that Larsa has completely won me over this season. Yes she's vapid and didn't need the makeover, but she isn't as mean as she was when she had Cristy at her hip. She went off this week, but she was defending herself.

As for Mary, I'm not sure. In the Twitter Spaces I watched, she said that she is willing to do a one-on-one with Andy and mentioned that she's in discussions with production. Her biggest issue wasn't so much with the cast or what they were discussing (although she cried about the cult rumors), but with production. She said she had filmed scenes doing charity work and showcasing her other businesses, but this was left out so they could push the church cult rumors. She didn't understand why she wasn't allowed to show more of her life and felt it was unfair. She even mentioned a charity event she threw that they didn't show. It seemed like she was open to coming back, but she didn't seem to be sweating it either.

• Members

@Cat yes. For all of Andy's many flaws, he genuinely liked Mama Elsa. So I have to get soft over that scene for sure. 

Oooooooooooo tea!!!

Boring stuff perhaps (thought I'm sure Mary would have kept it interesting given some of the best SLC one on one scenes were Mary scenes with surprise family members), but would prove that she was showing her life if they were shown. Humanizing her a lot. That's shame really.

• Members

WTF?? I am no fan of Jen Shah, but her statement was absolutely spot-on! She didn't denigrate Jennie personally, except to say that her apology was disingenuous (which it was), and instead focused on the impact on her husband and sons. I thought it was the best thing Jen has ever said publicly.

Bravo is punishing the wrong person here. Why are they bending over backwards to protect Jennie anyway?? She's a newbie, practically a FOH compared to the rest of the cast. And this is all publicity for a show which still has fledgling ratings. Turn on your [!@#$%^&*] cameras and milk this like the soulless money-makers that you are, Bravo!