Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Seems like a no brainer for me since Bravo is all about their ratings. But *shrugs*

Well...Marysol is a Queen.

Please register in order to view this content

Since ALL STARS is finally coming to Bravo for me to devour. I can only hope they do the same for Miami. My brother's stubborness is making me annoyed at me missing it. lol. 

• Members

RHOM

It was a slowish but relatively non-toxic episode, and these days I'm appreciating the latter more and more. Even Julia's Tiffany-box proposal wasn't nearly as 'scandalous' as it appeared in the trailer -- instead, it was quite sweet, if a little weird. I was mean about Julia last week, saying she didn't seem very bright, but actually she comes across a sweet, soft-hearted individual, if a little naive.

Marysol was the comic queen of the one-liners this episode, in her array of stylish, poolside bathing suits and big sunglasses. Marysol has leaned into her own glamour recently. I really felt her "I'd rather starve than step on a treadmill" -- me in my 20s, basically. 

Larsa is nobody's fool and sees Nicole clearly. This was the first episode I really 'got' her as a person with a nose for who exactlyis bullshitting her.

Nice to have Guerdy back, and Kiki was fun too. I think Kiki may be the best attired of all the women.

That's right -- the case hasn't been dismissed, but is instead refiled in a different jurisdiction: the state of California, instead of Illinois. Erika is by no means off the hook.

• Members

Erika has posted the PageSix article which claims she is practically exonerated on her social media. Even though she knows full well she isn't! So, if your name is Kyle Richards and you can't bear reading a full news article, here are the deets. The lawsuit is being refiled in California-- where it likely has a lot more resonance, because that is where GK practiced law, and where Erika's jewellery was likely purchased illegally with tort funds.

Jesus, BH tho.... It has by far the best viral marketing on Bravo. And i fall for it everytime! I end up watching a full season predicated on one small SL and everyone shaking in fear, unwilling to confront Erika/Rinna/Coven.

In any case, long story short: Rinna may be turning on Erika. See Twitter thread below:

Edited by Cat

• Members

Heather doesn’t hate Whitney and, oddly, she doesn’t seem to hate Lisa. She is trying to support Jen but I suspect there’s a lot of emotion there. 

But the rest? Yeah they all hate each other and it’s explosive.

Lisa is losing several 10+ year friendships from this show. What she said about Meredith was a pent up tirade. 

By now we all know Jennie is trash. Mary flatly stating she doesn’t like Jennie was hilarious…but Mary is still a very suspect individual herself. That boarded up ‘church’ of hers is not going away. 

• Members

@NothinButAttitude @DaytimeFan ... And this is why I've been unsure on whether to watch last night's episode, or last week's. I cannot believe how quickly the toxicity appears to have spiralled out of control.

Perhaps if these episodes did not have additional blows like Mary not showing to reunion, or the Jennie mess, then the on-screen drama might be more digestible...? Is the show approaching the point of implosion? I'm asking as someone who hasn't watched this episode yet. 

I've seen a clip of Little Girl yet again 'asking' Mary and Meredith if they shopped Jen Shah to the Feds. I am so over this 'story' being litigated. At least on BH, some of the women confronted Erika about orphans-and-widows. Nobody on SLC has dared confront Jen because they don't want to get the Jen Shah Hairdryer in their face.

Instead of this deflection witch-hunt, the mystery I really want solved is what did Coach Shah say to Jen in the van which made her freeze and then flee? Because I love Coach Shah, but I've got to wonder how much he does or doesn't know.

Dlisted | The Assistant Of “Real Housewives Of Salt Lake City's” Jen Shah  Has Changed His Plea To Guilty In Her Massive Fraud Case

Edited by Cat

• Members

Watch both episodes and laugh at how absurd some of these women are. I don't feel like it's RHONY levels of toxicity - it's more like some of them are being really blunt and flat out saying they don't like each other, so because it's so early in the franchise, there's less personal investment (except for Lisa) so the fallout doesn't feel as nasty.