DAYS: Discussion for the month of March

• Administrator

You're absolutely right. When they're together, there's no dynamics - there's no huge chemistry, no big rivalries, no real friendships, no funny scenes, no backstory. I thought when Will was recast, there would be a big story, but I guess not.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YESS!! Point the finger in that heffas face Nathan!! I can't stand Stephanie, glad her lies are coming unglued.

As out of hand as Mia is, she's a lot more likable as a bitch than Stephanie, IMHO. Stephanie I just want to shove down some stairs, but with Mia...whew I feel like I don't wanna even try and take her man. She's a sneaky little snow queen, that one. Those cold, meek, and mild villains are the ones you gotta be afraid of.

The Anna & Nicole scenes were great. Anna is so animated lol...I love it.

Everything else FF button

• Members

Mia is turning into quite a maneater. I love it. First they tried to remodel her into the next generation Belle or Carrie but that could never work because she lacks the warmness and kindness needed. Mia is cold, cynical, calculating and little snotty and combined with her perfect blond model looks she has ability to make a lot of guys squirm even in her sweet sixteens. Her and Will were bores but I´m really interested what will happen with her and Chad after his mum arrives and the story hopefully picks up.

• Members

Just watched Thursday and Friday back to back. Thursday was an excellent episode. Melanie/Carly, Melanie/Maggie/Kate/Carly really good scenes.

Nicole and Anna great again - Loved their dialogue:

Anna: "What do you think this is? A movie? Babes in the big house"

Nicole: "Yeah thats a favourite of mine - they show it here often!" (well AZ's delivery of the line made me lol)

And Victor's comment to Anna: "Anna! What you doing out here? I thought I told Henderson to take the garbage out all the way to the kurb!"

Friday was half excellent, half awful. Sami/EJ/Rafe/Ari/Brady zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, nice to see Lexie though...

The Carly/Vivian scenes were great. CC finally came alive - she was fierce. Makes a refreshing change from her usual meekness. I'm thinking that perhaps her lacklustre performances to date was because she was busy filming Venice and media whoring it out, giving her too little time to give it her all to DAYS. I have no idea how in advance they tape and how that corresponds with the Venice taping schedule, but now that she can focus only on DAYS, hopefully she will up her ante on a consistent basis - here's hoping.

Today was the start of the departure from the Bo/Hope/Carly triangle which I think will morph into a Chloe/Daniel/Carly triangle and a Bo/Hope/Justin/Adrienne quad. Silly Chloe taking awful advice from Nicole again coupled with Carly gushing over Daniel scaring Vivian (hated that btw) makes me think Chloe's gonna loose Daniel to Carly in the long run. Judi Evans returns next week.

The Friday cliffhanger with EJ/Theo was ok but we all know that will be wrapped up on Monday with EJ talking his way out of it. However, the EJ/Anna preview on Monday had my full attention.

Guest dc cubs

I thought Damon did a good job as the Governor. Since I'm from Illinois, I cracked up at his line of ending up on Celebrity Apprentice with Blago. I liked him and Anna together.

It was nice to see Lexie and they need to incorporate her more into the Dimera stories. I knew EJ telling Johnny that secret would come back to bite him in the ass.

The Vivian, Carly and Daniel scenes were done well too. However, the hairstyles for Viv and Carly need drastic improvement.

• Members

I am loving Stuart Damon as Governor Ford. Anna is being kind of ridiculous, though...all of her sobbing was grinding my nerves, LOL. Victor was being SO mean to her, though!! But I loved their dialogue.

I loved when Daniel told Vivian that she would be spending her golden years "Weaving Baskets" if she tried to harass Carly or come near Melanie again, LOL!

I get so excited whenever Lexie is on screen...LOVE Renee Jones, she is being so wasted. I savored her scenes with EJ. There is so much potential storyline with her....*sigh*. I was not expecting that ending with Theo, though. WoW to him knowing EJ's "Secret". Not reading DAYS spoilers definitely pays off   :)

I usually despise Rafe and Arianna, but I thought they were great together in their scenes at the FBI offices. LOL at that little chime sound DAYS inserted, when Ari was showing off her engagement ring to Rafe.

• Members

Yeah, you are right...I agree. I like them more when they are with their family members. Especially Gabby and Arianna....the Will and Kate scenes weren't that bad, either. But I found myself wishing Lucas could be involved with them somehow....:\. 

When the teens are together, something just doesn't click. I doze off, don't care usually.

• Members

I was so thrilled to see Lexie on friday and I was mad and happy at the same time when Stuart Damon walked through Victor's door. Mad cause he would have been perfect to bring Bill Horton back to life and Happy cause he is on Daytime period!!! He and Leann have good chemistry and so does Leann and John Aniston!!! I enjoyed this past week episodes...............NOW BRING ON ADRIENNE!!!!

• Members

It was great seeing Lexie, but I thought something was off. She was trying to do that sisterly reproachful act and it came off kinda weird. Still love her though and want to see more of her!

Anna and the Governor worked very well... especially that kiss was explosive.

Brady :wub:

And loving Nicole and Lois.

Archived