DAYS: Discussion for the month of March

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EM's looks don't serve him well in soap fandom. People sell him short and assume he has no talent, but from all the crazy things I saw he had to do on Passions, it was easy to see he was very talented. I first realized he had to be one of the most versatile actors in soaps when I watched him dance to Fred Astaire with a masked Vincent. And with that, Bollywood, and his perfect cliche leading man demeanor when called for, he seems like he can do a lot more than most soap actors.

• Members

He was so good at the acme sat night comedy show. So good.

He did a skit as part of a depressed couple that was just hilarious without any jokes. Not to mention the guy is hot! He did one skit playing a massge dude and he wore a pair of like 2 inch running shorts and nothing else. lol.

It was also nice to see the days cast there to support him. Ari, Molly, Casey, Shawn & Mark all came out. (All were also great, as always, to meet)

• Members

I heard Ari Zucker also does comedy showcases with ACME.

Yesterday's episode had a GREAT Maggie-Carly face-off. Maggie went all Mama Bear about Melanie and Carly was trying to defend her Mama Bear credentials... and God, I love this show.

James Scott sounds like he has a heavy cold. Other than that, I am enjoying Twisted EJ and wonder what the hell he is going to do next. This is wrong, I know. I'm supposed to HATE! However, they need to FIND SYDNEY ALREADY. I can't even deal. It's been two years of misplaced babies not being where they should be. End it now and find a more natural extension to this umbrella story! Like, we need to see EJ start something with Adriana in order to mess with Rafe and Sami's head. What is this going to mean for Brady? And for the DiMera/Kiriakis rivalry? See? The focus needs to switch onto the adults now.

LOL, good thing Days doesn't do Scratch-n-Sniff-vision.

BTW, just wanted to say that Louise Sorel was superlative at the end of last week. In a sick-and-twisted way, Vivian could well become Melanie's third Mama Bear wannabe.

• Members

Ari does do ACME shows. Hopefully Molly & Shawn C will be doing them soon. A bunch of daytime stars do them tho, recently Ileen Kristen did one.

The Maggie vs Carly scenes were amazing. mel went from no mama to Maggie, Carly and wannabees Kate and Vivian.

the baby [!@#$%^&*] needed to end about 4 months ago. i assume ej will bring syd home, he will be a hero, sami will grow closer to him, she will breakup with rafe, slee[ with ej, rafe will discover the truth, sami will be shocked... lol. I hope im wrong, but...

• Members

Well, you're the one with DAYS connections, jp! Actually, I am thinking that maybe EJ doesn't quite break up Safe. So that's when he'll use Adriana to mess with Sami and Rafe. He'll get Nicole to move in on Brady. Just speculation.

And I still think any scene that Scott and Sweeney share is made of Win.

• Members

lol, i wouldnt say connections. id say i live in la and get lucky. lol.

sweeney & scott have the best chem this show has to offer, IMHO. however i am just so sick of ej & sami. besides, im a sucker for a good ol love story and safe have sucked me in. that said, you are correct sweeney/scott scenes are made of WIN

• Members

Oh, Safe have sucked me in, too. At the end of yesterday's show, Sami was crying and the way she pushed her face into Rafe's shoulder and he tucked his arm around her... sigh. I love them. But I also love the EJ/Sami antagonism and have since the beginning. So, right now, both these pairings are made of WIN for me. And you are right, enough EJ and Sami. they need time in different stories, different orbits before accidentally falling into each other's line of vision again.

• Members

The teens are snooze worthy. I just can't keep my attention span with these 4. They are just not believable at all, I am the same age as them and I find them to be so stupid! Nobody acts like them, LoL. Mia is the worst...she is so mopey and drags around the sets, dull eyes, boring! Gabby is just annoying, her dialogue is so 1 and 2 and pause and 3 and 1, she is so robotic! I didn't like the last Will because he frowned to much, but this nuWill Smiles a little to much LoL! It's like, he can't go without smiling for 5 seconds. He's creepy a little bit! I find the teens so much more tolerable, when T and Kinsey are around! Chad is the best out of the four, but I would much rather see him in scenes with the adults where I think he belongs! Loved him with Nicole, EJ, Sami last year...

James Scott is portraying EJ brilliantly!! EJ is so stupid, but I just love it. He is soo playing Sami, I can't believe what he's doing with that computer, having Sami see Sydney on that screen!! Soo scandalous. And did anyone catch when he was talking to Anna, he told her that she did some nice camera work and she said, "Thank you I'll accept my Oscar this Sunday" LOL! Who wrote today's script?? That was pretty funny!! The Oscars are this Sunday ;D.

Brady and Arianna have the same argument every week. Always about Nicole. Arianna, shut up already. Brady belongs with Nicole, will always love her. Nuff said :)

• Members

Did she really?? I totally don't remember that!! But I believe it, because she really was wild in her early days in Salem! Oh, did she used to flirt with him while they were working in the hospital? (Aw that reminds me, it's adorable that father, mother, and daughter all aspired to be doctors! ;D).

Archived