DAYS: Discussion for the month of March

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The SEC Tourney is playing on the ABC affiliate here, so no soap operas. I turned to DAYS and that was the biggest mistake ever. I thought the goal was to entertain people, not cure insomnia.

Everything was just downright snoozeworthy. At least when DAYS was boring in previous regimes, it was laughable. I feel like I've stepped into some twilight zone.

And someone please get that whining child out of the damn hospital bed.

• Members

ICAM about Rafe. I think he's insufferably boring, but I can't help but like him.

And can we get Melanie out of that hospital bed ASAP? I don't understand why TPTB think it's appealing to have characters lie around for multiple episodes.

Guest dc cubs

I like Stephanie better with some bitchiness thrown in. She was too boring before and really did she say anything to Melanie that wasn't true.

It was good to see Nicole back today. Yes, the prison scenes were campy but I'm glad Nicole's attitude is back.

I liked the Maggie and Daniel scenes today. It's a shame that Days most likely won't really deal with Maggie's myasthenia gravis story properly. Days never does social issue stories well.

• Members

Nicole, you were so not missed. ugh.

I love stephanie as a bitch. she was such a bore beforehand. Her vs Melanie is gonna be fun!

Maggie/Daniel was just great.

I love Rafe for the same reason. Hes a classic soap hero. Sure a lil dull sometimes, but thats ok.

And im more than happy with days being "boring". It sure beats anything that came after 1998 IMHO.

• Members

I think Arianna should just leave Salem, it seems that DAYS has dropped the whole EJ\Arianna thing they had going on...I agree about her not marrying Brady, I mean..once Nicole get's out of the slammer (And we know she will somehow), Ari doesn't have a chance :) DAYS should have kept Lucas, and experimented with him and her!

• Members

Victor's reaction to finding out that Melanie is Daniel's daughter was classic. When Carly snarked at Victor, I almost liked her for a second.

Looks like Rafe is getting close to catching EJ.

Arianna is a fool to agree to marry Brady. Hopefully, EJ will make a move on her and she will change her mind.

I liked Nicole and Chloe's prison chat.

Archived