DAYS: Discussion for the month of March

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe Sami and Rafe are on yet ANOTHER break from each other....give me a BREAK. Why don't they BREAK up already?! These two are never going to be happy with each other for more than one day. Hate this couple!

Finally something a little interesting happened with Will\Mia. I'm glad Will told Mia off...and those dirty looks that Mia and Gabby exchanged with each other were hilarious!! Now if only DAYS would capitalize on this, and do something interesting!

• Members

Yeah, when she acts like that...all nice, and sister-like to EJ, it is weird to me to. I wish Lexie would bring out more of her DiMera side! That's when RJ is at her best I think...but regardless, it's always nice seeing Lexie. And I agree, I want to see more of her to!!

These two are HILARIOUS together. Love them..they are very fun to watch. DAYS has been so funny lately

• Members

I never understood when it was exactly that Lexi made peace with EJ and Stefano. Wasn't it the gloved hand that clued Abe in to catch Lexi and Tek in the act? And did Lexi even get one day to vent at any DiMera for her being held hostage in Doug's basement for six months? Did she ever ask what they did with Tek???

• Members

I can't get over Sami and Rafe breaking up again. I know that it is only to give EJ hope, but this is out of control.

Good seeing Stuart Damon. Anna's day-mares of EJ killing her were too funny.

I'm that Vivian let Bo know that she isn't afraid of him or his weak-willed girlfriend. Where is Hope these days?

Abe and Lexie are only together because they are the only two adult black characters on the show. They have been a dud for years. Theo is a cutie.

• Members

I know he's a kid, but that Theo actor is distractingly bad. Like, staring blatantly at the camera and mumbling to himself bad. Unless that's how they're directing him to play "autistic."

Um, did anyone else notice Will's little body while he was in the gym with Rafe? Suddenly a lot more interested. (He's over 18, right? Good grief.)

Guest dc cubs

Fun show today. Days needs more humor. The Anna and the Governor scenes were so good. Hunley and Damon work great together. I loved the Nicole and Lois get out of jail celebration. Rafe's reaction was priceless.

Judi Evan looks great. It was so nice to see Justin and Adrienne together again. I love that they both got pissed at Hope for her matchmaking.

• Members

Who on earth put Justin in a purple suit with a gold shirt and tie? It was ugly as hell.

Melanie is so freaking fickle. She only wants what she can't have in that moment.

Nicole and the guard's celebratory dance was hysterically corny.

Anna and the Governor (Stuard Damon) were so fun.

• Members

!!! Must look.

This has gotta be a new low for me.

I felt like the ghost of JER wrote the Nicole/Rafe scenes for the first half of today's episode. "I have to tell you something. It's about the woman who kidnapped Sydney. It's something about her. You know, the woman who kidnapped Sydney." I get building suspense, but SPIT IT OUT, WOMAN.

Anna and Governor Ford were hilarious, though.

• Members

Judi Evans is looking grrrreat.

Loved Nicole and Lois' victory dance, hilarious. Arianne Zuker has such an expressive face, it helps her pull off comedic moments really well.

Anna and Ford were a kick, the writers should really figure out how to bring Stuart Damon back, Anna needs a man, those two could be recurring fun!

Archived