DAYS: Discussion for the month of March

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Max and Melanie's relationship, it was so good to see him and I'm looking forward to their scenes tomorrow! Darin Brook's does look kind of creepy with that beard though, LoL...

I am so bored with EJ\Sami\Rafe.

Love Nicole!! oooo she finally figured out it was Anna that she heard, it was bound to happen!!

Shutup, Carly and Bo!!

• Members

Yeah I did at least like seeing Max back again. Too bad Nick Fallon killing Trent is now meaningless and pointless. The Max/Melanie scenes were good. So was the Hope/Vivian quibble. Loved Nicole's phone call to Anna hope they get a good smackdown.

• Members

I think Max is great, he has a really natural, likeable presence onscreen. Melanie and Max are great.

Vivian continues to be my favorite return of the decade, Louise Sorel is just magic in all that she does. I really don't understand her hair though...is it a wig or just a wild cut?

Loving Nicole, so glad she's back. Arianne gives off such a credible prison vibe, tons of fun!

Anna and her breakdown on the plane was a hoot, I really just wish she'd give EJ hell at some point!

• Members

How come DAYS doesn't display it's credit's at the beginning of it's episodes? I wish it did.

I really liked today's episode overall...loved Max and Melanie.

EJ\Sami\Rafe free days are kind of enjoyable nowadays!!

Laurence only has a memorial? Where is his body at then? :rolleyes: tick. tock.

Shutup Bo!! Shutup Carly!! SHUTUP Hope!!

• Members

Max <3! I do love him. hes so natural, as you said. A very real soap male character, so rare. He also reminds me a lot of Bo.

I couldnt disagree more with you about Vivian and LS. She would fit right in on B&B... and thats... not a good thing. And its her hair cut.

Ari is amazing. Nicole? ugh.

I LOVE ANNA! lol. She needs to stick around.

• Members

LOL, jp. Ari is gorgeous. And I love Nicole, too. Am I relieved that her maternity leave coincided with the natural end to her SL? Hell, YES. Nicole all-day, every day was way too much and I needed the break. But having her back on my screen (with Faye, no less :wub: I loved it when Faye, Nicole and Brandon were a family) is like a breath of fresh air. Her and Anna face-to-face? Awesome. Nicole is Head Bitch in Charge at that jail.

Speaking of a few leaves of absences, I'm thinking Crystal Chappell and Molly Burnett need a break from the over-exposure. Molly still cannot do the crying thing. I loved her scene with Darin Brooks, though, and thought it was hilarious that Melanie wanted Max to come with her on her honeymoon -- anything to not spend too much time with Philip.

Shawn Chrsitian is such a Soapy-Intense actor that in his filler scene with Darin Brooks, I thought Dr. Crotch was going to kiss Max! LOL.

Kate on tomorrow! Woot!

• Members

What bothers you so much about Louise Sorel/Vivian Alamain? She's no different from her last stint, she plays things very Shakespearean and outlandish. Did you not like her the last go around either?

And what bothers you about Nicole?

Woot! I loves me some Kate. Love, Love, Love.

• Members

Kate was great today. Along with Stefano manipulating Will. The way Kate talks to Will, she must think her grandson is gay-gay-gay (I'd agree with her if she did lol) - the manner of her response in the coffee shop when he mentioned he was looking for a girl he thought might be there implied, "yeah honey , shuuure a girl...".

No Sami and Rafe today = makings for a good episode

Loved Nicole vs. Anna - really excellent scenes.

Teens = filler

Melanie/Carly and the gang = uninspiring rehash

Seemed kinda odd that Nathan/Steph werent on today, given yesterdays scenes.

• Members

Re Vivian/Louise Sorel - she's a goddess. Yeah she has bad hair, but she rarely has a bad scene - whatever scene she is in, has me totally engrossed.

Regarding her hair - its always been bad. Do you not remember in her first run, when the show "shaved" her hair off for a lobotomy at the sanitarium where she found Laura Horton? She wore wigs and funny head coverings for months afterwards and she looked so much better!

• Members

No break needed for CC/MB. Yes they have been used a lot, but thats because the baby story was put into the B slot as this took the A slot for its climax and fallout. It will soon be on less and the next story will build up, climax, fallout, then go into B, and so on and so on. I really like it. They have done it for some time it just happened with two parts of the same story so it didnt really seem like it, but the swap built up the the death of grace and then that build up to the reveal of the truth. im just glad the baby drama was finally put into a b slot. for that i will forever love the carly/melanie saga even if it isnt my fave, but if you think back it really built up to the wedding, the shooting, the truth, now the fallout.

I dont know what the next big story is, and thats not a good thing, unless they go back to those 30 somethings. as much as i love sami/rafe, id much rather see the teens on than the sami/rafe/nicole/ej/brady/ari thing.

I love LS as a person, shes amazing. But i just dont like her acting style. Im not gonna say its bad or she sucks, because thats not the case. I just dont like her style. Its far too campy and over the top and well, as you said... outlandish. It just doesnt fit with what days is today.

Ive only ever liekd Nicole with Victor, but Ari sure has come a long way!

ugh, Kate... she needs to go. her time came 10 years ago.

• Members

I still can't get into Chad\Gabby\Mia...this Actress playing Mia does not look like she is enjoying herself or having fun at all. She looks bored all the time....these teens are dragging, and they are SO RANDOM! And Will is off in his own little world...I think this whole storyline is a hot mess, and is going nowhere!

I loved Melanie in today's show, how she saved Carly. That was great of her...I wish she would budge a little more, and open up more to Carly, though.

2 DAYS without Sami and Rafe....ahhhh. EJ wasn't that bad today, by himself..

• Administrator

That's Darin for you. I was disappointed that he was misused (his 3 years at DAYS). You could've done so much with Darin.

I think it's a week.

Word. Nicole's such so fun to watch. Loved her figuring out Anna.

I say she's like that about 80% of the time. LOL I think she has talent though - she's young though and I'm sure she'll on developing into a better actress.

Agreed about the teens - they're just so boring right now. Speaking of wasting someone, they need to use Chad better too.

Guest dc cubs

The teens are better when shown with their family members. I liked the Will and Grandma Kate scenes today and hes good with his mom, Sami too. The Gabi and Ari sister bond is done well too. I can tolerate Mia when she is in scenes with Maggie. Its when the teens are in scenes together that I don't care for them as a group.

Archived