OLTL: Discussion for the week February 15

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She was stuck with Rex for years. You can't blame her.

As for Farah Fath, I'm still not sure how someone who has been on soaps for over ten years somehow manages to just sometimes not give a lousy performance. If soaps are still around in ten or fifteen more years I think she's going to be the female Ronn Moss.

• Members

If the show puts Clint back with Viki, I'd definitely take Charlie and Dorian. However, I prefer Charlie and Viki and would actually love to see Dorian fight Kim for Clint! :)

Speaking of Kim, she broke my heart today! I've been liking Rex lately but he brought up the baby stuff at THE most inappropriate time. -_-

• Members

No doubt about it! What ABC sees in FF is beyond me! I felt nothing today when she was talking to the baby and felt nothing last year when Shane was sick!

I felt more for Charlie when he was saying sorry to Viki/Clint for what he did to Jess! Both Erika and Brian sold it! :D That is something FF lacks she can't sell a story!

• Members

I think Charlie is best with Roxy. I loved when he was pretending to be Rex's father. They had good fun chemistry

Speaking of which, Rex tells Kim Stacy is dead and then spends the entire episode ripping on her. Guess he doesnt have any compassion at all in him

They better not kill off Cassie

Archived