OLTL: Discussion for the week February 15

• Members

What a great episode today, except for Todd wasting airtime once again.

So far, I really like this Jessica story. She's one lucky bitch to have the gift of forgetting John McBain. LOL

Since Schuyler has literally lost everything (his career, twice, his mother, Stacy (who he deeply loved at one point and who I believe he never truly got over, his baby and Gigi) I want to see him hit the drugs, HARDCORE!

Dear Kim, I absolutely adore you. I wish I was your BFF. I love you.

And VIVA LA STACY! or whoever the [!@#$%^&*] stole Kim's boots.

Kyle and Fish rounded out the episode like they were the cherry on top of my sundae.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a feeling I know who it is based on spoilers, but I obviously won't say anything here. Needless to say, I don't think it's Stacy either, but I have this funny feeling her frozen body is going to show up in some bizarre way very soon. (That's just speculation on my part---I think we'll see a Stacisicle kind of like Y&R's Bradsicle last year)

• Members

Great show today.

I'm actually enjoying the Jessica story so far, it could go down a cliff and be bad, but for now, I like it.

I like Fish, but man is being quite a douche isn't he? Still doesn't want to man up. Somehow I don't see that changing soon. Boy did do I love Kyle and those death glare's he was giving his boyfriend today. I'm surprised that hospital didn't burst into flames. :lol:

• Members

To me it seems like both. Fish has always been a bit of a coward IMO, so I don't feel it's out of character, but I also think it's being done for plot reasons. Why do I feel like Ron is going to try a take us on journey and do a bit of preaching by having Oliver continue to not want the kid, only to have him slowly realize he was wrong in hopes to change the minds of some viewers about gay parenting along the way? Please don't get all preachy Ron.

• Members

Why not? Wouldn't it pretty much be par for course with him? Wouldn't be anything he hasn't already done before. I fully expect that that will be how the story goes. I wouldn't be surprised if the not-so-dead Morasco parents suddenly show up wanting custody of the baby -- they'll learn that Fish is the father, that he's planning on raising her with Kyle, and will be depicted as horrible OTT homophobes in their quest to get the kid away from them. In the meantime, we'll get drippy "shame on you" speeches from Fish, quasi-aggressive righteous posturing from Kyle -- while a chorus of people (led by Roxy and Layla, with additional vocals by Dorian, Cristian, Starr, Langston and John) from Llanview to Pine Valley chimes in to sing the praises of those two like they were members of the peace corps.

Archived