OLTL: Discussion for the week February 15

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Evangeline cleared him so much as Carlo went ape and took over the prison and confessed his machinations. I don't think Evangeline won a case in her time on the show except when she defended Mitch Laurence. She might have won the 'oops did I rape her?' case with Todd and Blair, I honestly can't remember.

• Members

Just catching upw ith yesterday's ep (Tuesday) and two things that have me confused--why would Rachel, Danni and Matt be hanging out at Buenos Dias when they said it was 4am?? I can see why Langston might be there, etc, but...

And did I miss the scene (I'm watching on youtube) where Clint and Brody got into a "brawl" with the cops??? Vicki refers to it but I didn't see Clint even raise a fist. lol

• Members

IIRC the kids were there the night before. Langston was at LU at 4 AM, not the Buenos Dias. Which strained credulity as well.

Clint got into a scuffle with the cops over them trying to take Brody in, but we only saw him struggling with them before the scene cut. The actual altercation happened offscreen.

• Members

Thanks Vee.

Well if they saw Dani the night before it seems odd they aren't worried where she is... (though I guess she'd be with Tea). I knwo this is a soap but one more--there's no security at the university at night? Offices are open at 4am? The university library is open at 4am (when it's nto even exam season?) And you go to your office to sleep cuz the heat is out at your place and you're cold--and then sleep basically naked? ;)

• Members

Langston had the keys to Ford's office - he gave them to her in the hopes of some nookie. However, Lang doesn't live on campus so I have a hard time believing she'd trudge out there at 4 AM in a snowstorm just in the hopes of getting 'peace and quiet' so she could write.

Archived