B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh geez... WTH is wrong with Steffy? Why does she keep trying to force Bill to say that her freaky little kiss meant more than it did? She reads like an obsessed stalker!

Ally Mills deserves combat pay for the 'cat walk dance'. I think it's funny that everything Pam does is an instant hint... first the crocheted bikini (and doesn't that sound like heaven) and now some bizarre dance. Too much.

• Members

Has B&B ever been better than Y&R? To me, it's always been worse and right now it's not any worse than it's been over most of the last 10 years. But that's just me. On a bright note, as others have pointed out, if you don't like the show right now, wait a month and it will be completely different.

• Members

I've watched B&B from day one and it has had it's moments. I think the first 10 years were the best, but then I was about 9 years old when this show started, so maybe my judgment isn't to be relied upon. The one thing I think we can say about B&B is that it has stayed true to it's roots. It's 18 mins of watching rich, trashy people living a version of the Hollywood lifestyle. It has some really fun moments and a cast that isn't afraid to get down and dirty, which is something I've always appreciated.

Even now when I find B&B pretty frustrating, I like this shows version of camp. Pam and Donna always make me laugh when on many shows camp annoys me.

• Members

Seriously..how the fluck did they keep Jen Gareis in that dress? One sneeze and those babies would have flown up and out. Totally hideous bridesmaid dresses btw.

I can't believe it--but I actually liked the Steph/Eric scene.

Archived