B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So far so good Sarah Joy Brown. She has been a great addition and I'm totally digging the story which is crafted nicely.

So Sandy is not really Sandy, it's all a scheme to get in the midst of the Marones/Forrester and we have to guess why. I just pray that this mystery will last longer than the usual 2 episodes till Brad shows us the kaboom-climax...

All in all, the stories haven't been woven that smoothly since the glory Kay ALden/Janice Ferri Esser days back in 2007 which was the last time the show really was good. That made me realize that the Eric & Donna is running for 2 straight years now. Such longevity is unusual on B&B these days... They aren't my favorite pairing by far although I'm not against them either but stability is the key here. It's just nice for them to be a stable couple although I'd much rather see John McCook with KKL.

• Members
Sir-Gay didn't really have to mention the obvious. I'm surprised the writers didn't say he went to a bathhouse. Who knows, the network probably pink paged that.

I guess Sir-Gay fills in as the stereotypical joke when Sue Flannery's on vacation and they can't have an awkward Stephanie catches Brooke/Donna in their underwear or slips into bed with them.

• Members

I know Steffy was absent (and off hand I can't recall any Nick interaction with the kids) but Taylor was married to Nick for like five seconds.

ETA...*slaps forehead*....they're biologically related! Duh...nevermind.

Yeah...I'm not sure what that color is, but it reminds me of nasty grease.

• Members

Hello everybody :) Can someone pm with a B&B episodes youtube channel? I am really curious to see Sarah Brown as Sandy Sommers. I love the actress and hoped that she would join the show as a bitchy executive, not a psycho.

She would be great in a triangle with Rick and Thomas, only if they recast with Greg Vaughne and Colin Egglesfield though :) I am bored with Nick and his harem.

Archived