B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does that mean he's not writing anymore...just consulting?

Based on his florid dialogue, I'd say it is a very bad thing.

But folks here have been praising his SB and GH stints... Maybe Mulcahey's behind getting his muse (Sarah Brown) to B&B?

I guess this means Mulcahey replaces Jerry Birn. I wonder if this means there is a new scriptwriter slot opening up.

• Members

I agree, EXCEPT that I know we disagree on this next point:

I'd have Lauren bring Gloria along. Chapman was BORN to rule B&B...basically as her Gloria persona.

You (JP) wouldn't want Gloria because you hate her (LOL), and because she'd overshadow Lauren. Which is true. But I really just salivate at the idea of Gloria ruling Spectra...returning to the days of have-not/constant aspiring/inferiority complex/goofy capers and disguises/desperately craving the approval of Queen Stephanie. You know that's how Gloria would be...and I really miss that.

• Members

NO, MARKH, PLEEEEAAAASSSEEE,NO!!!! Don't wish that thing on this show! I can't stand that woman and know Brad Bell, it would turn into the Gloria Show!

I'm all for Lauren replacing Jackie though.

So, it seems Nick and Bridget have picked a nutjob to be a surrogate. I'm surprised they'd reveal that right off the bat ... I give this story one, two months tops! Make that three and they just might make it to another sweeps month before Brad can no longer contain himself and have her go apeshit and sent to the loony bin.

Archived