B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That pic is from one of my favorite Donna/Stephanie scenes.... 'little kitty wants to play'. Unfortunately, even after seeing that, Eric became interested in Donna (or did he become interested AFTER seeing that)? I hated every minute of what Donna did to Thorne, and consequently to Allie, but seeing Steph miserable was a treat.

BadZoe, November should be a good month for the Bold and Beautiful Logan-Forrester women, and a revealing one about the Forrester 'mean girls'. I've also been enjoying Donna, Justin, and Marcus. Marcus' story never made sense before. If he was that curious about his mother, he had to want to know who his father was and that whole 'I was being patient' line was complete bull. It would have been a great line for a con man, but not someone who is supposed to be an honest man. The writers need to have great things in store for them in November.

Logan-Forrester alliances are what this show has been about for more than two decades, and I still wouldn't mind having Donna jump ship and end up with Justin again.

• Members

Oh god, I hate Steffy so this episode was a no go for me. I can't stand that actress and she's ugly. It was nice seeing Gorilick again. He's cute. I also liked seeing mushy mouthed Marcus. He's cute too. I like them being there, but I don't need either in a story. Let's keep it like today, in the background but with less clothes.

Looking forward to Bridget and Nick's story heating up this week. Can't believe I'm looking forward to anything from them, but I'm enjoying Nick for the first time ever. For some strange reason these two are working for me right now. Maybe Jackie M is rubbing off on them.

Archived