B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm behind on episodes but... did I just hear right? Stuffy was pulling her usual smug, self-righteous BS with Bill and he said something along the lines of "I like your spunk, young missy. How about I make you head of PR?"

I'm wondering if Bradley is intentionally writing Stuffy as the character we love to hate. Or just hate. Because really. Having her hypocritical ass jump on every taken man in town is hardly endearing to a female audience.

Sarah J Brown = awesome. And you guys obviously haven't been watching GH because her hair looked like it had been dipped in tar over there.

• Members

too bad we still have to look at that sh-t and thats exactly what it is....sh-t

I thought her hair looked great on GH. The black suited her, but I dont know what to make of her current look. Its just messy and unflattering. It looked clean on GH but dirty and greasy here and thats in part due to the bad dye job

If they are going that route, Id prefer it if Steffy owned her slutty/bitchiness. I really hope they dont play her as some innocent victim here

• Members

Haven't seen MOnday's episode, but I've got to give it to B&B last week. Their set of episodes were consistently good and I **love** that Sarah Brown is on the show now.

So yesterday was the Bill & Katie wedding? D'oh! That was fast. What happened to the Stuffy Bill kiss?

• Members

No, the Bill/Katie wedding is at the end of the week.

The house is on the CBS lot, I just read a piece on Erin Moran's playing an old neighbor of the Logan's, and the house used is near the house used for exteriors of My Three Sons (Barry Livingston from that show is portraying her husband).

• Members

I gotta' say that I'm lovin the Logan stuff and the writers taking them back to their roots. It explains why the Logans remain faithful to Katie even if she sells one of them out for a man she barely knows, every chance she gets!

How about Steffy's 'come hither' dress? She just HAD to have Bill drive to Big Bear to tell him how sorry she was for kissing him and crossing the line... alone... at night... at Big Bear... she's so very much like her mother!

• Members

Sit your ass down Steffy. Really. Just sit your ass down.

She's doing this whole, "Don't tell anyone bullshit" to try and seduce Bill. Except she's nowhere near as clever as she thinks and Jacqueline MacInness Wood is literally incapable of playing that sort of conflicted bad girl to begin with. Both Steffy and Wood are so weak and pathetic. Brad would be doing viewers a favor by getting rid of them.

And Bill is alot more tolerable when he's not all flirty, creepy, and Quagmire-like.

• Members

I think this hair colour is a result of going from black to blond. That is the hardest and can't really be done in one session. Sarah Brown probably does not want all her hair to fall out, so is doing it over a period of weeks rather than hours or days. A month or so ago they showed a picture of her backstage with LAD and her hair was a nice blond.

I had to laugh at Stuffy's, "what if someone finds out?" How will they unless you tell bimbo? Its not like it took place in a hotel lobby.

I'm really glad that JG has gained some weight. A few months ago I thought she might be preggers but it looks like she's finally done with the turn sideways and disappear look she sported forever.

• Members

I HATE how quickly this show starts and drops storylines. Just a few weeks ago, Steffy was all over Owen and trying hard to break up his marriage and now she hsares one kiss with Bill and is obsessing over him? Huh? They literally JUST started having scenes and theres absolutely nothing romantic here. I cant beleive how the show is actually going for a triangle here when there is NO substance behind it as there hasnt been any build up at all

• Members

I think JMW is perfectly cast as HT's onscreen daughter. Neither actress has been able to sell their characters as innocent victims/seductresses. Taylor and Steffy come across as self-indulgent, annoying PITAs. Taylor has always played the 'innocent homewrecker' who apologizes and cries when she crosses the line - and she does that A LOT. Both Steffy and Taylor scheme and are then "humbled" when their schemes seem to be working. Both fault other women for their actions. Both treat Stephanie like a protective bulldog. Stephanie has to 'cleanse' their actions, the same actions she would condemn in anyone else.

P.S., I call B.S. on the BnB writers for stating that SB would be different from her GH character. She's a cross between Carly and Claudia... right down to the junk food habit and being forced to eat a healthy diet while pregnant.

Archived