B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! Another BnB medical miracle... Katie should be careful that no one is chopping off locks of her magical hair to carry with them for 'healing'. She's the only soap character I know who is undergoing rejection from a HEART transplant, is weak as water and somehow manages to muster up the courage for sex, becoming pregnant. :P

• Members

New week, new set of stories. Brad and Victoria come back from their honeymoon only to have Steffy reveal to him that she's pregnant with his baby. He insists that they only kissed and tries to convince her that she cant get pregnant that way. She doesnt know what to do until she finds out that when she went to the doctor, that she may have actually been implanted with Nick and Bridget's embryo. She confesses her love for Nick and is convinced that this was meant to be. Bridget, not wanting to get cheated on him for the third (or is it 4th tme now?) has her marriage annulled. Steffy is super embarassed when she goes for her first sonogram, only to be told she isnt pregnant but had a bad case of gas. Not to be outdone by the skanks before her, she has a one night stand with Justin so that she can say she also f-ed with a father and son. And this is her story outline from now till the end of the year

• Members

You don't want two newbies trying to re-create a relationship from another soap. Has that ever worked? This is smart because it gives Whip and Sandy a much needed family connection. I'd much rather see her integrated into the cast and given a vet as a love interest. Just not Nick. He needs to stick with Bridget for a couple years. His romantic exploits have gotten old.

Right now I'm about a week behind. I haven't even seen this wedding yet! I almost want to skip it and go to the Ann stuff. I just watched the pre-wedding episode and it was terrible. Katie is quickly becoming annoying again and Steffy and Beth make me want to shoot myself.

Archived