DAYS: Discussion for the month of November

• Members

OMG, faux Roman. It's like looking at/listening to a drunk alien.

Josh_Taylor.jpg

"Eeeee-Jhay, you're Johnnish dad. Hish my grandshon. I am hopin' dish mahht be a shine dat you don't want to follow yer ole man down dat road tuh HEY-elle!"

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I almost screamed when Sami opened the door to Nicole trying to flee. I yelled at the screen, "beat her down, Sami." Nicole has had this coming for a long time. A shame Ari is pregnant. We might gotten a real throw down drag out fight.

I also loved when Rafe told Chloe that she was not going anywhere with that baby.

• Members

I enjoyed the Carly/Mia scenes. Do i think more id going into that down the line? Without a doubt. But for now i think it helps show another side of Carly. Newer fans only know what they have seen of her. This, along with her helping Rafe, shows that she cares. that shes nice and caring and strives to do the right thing. I also think Taylor did an amazing job at her scenes given they were so emotional, against that angel sent to soaps Crystal Chappell, and she has never worked with her before. I really feel for Chad and think Casey is a fantastic find that has hit his strive.

Hope is pathetic. End of story. But her and Justin are... interesting.

Caroline <3 .. but come on, couldnt we have at least got a scene where Caroline talked about how she loved Carly and how important she was too Bo and that she understands why hes helping her but that he needs to put Hope first. She just came off pro-Hope, anti-Carly and theres no reason. but idk.. Peter & Peggy have great family chem.

Sami & Rafe searching for Syd was good. I love the way Ali is playing this and the way its being written. Connecting Chloe in with this was smart and a good use of the history of this storyline since Chloe is the reason Nicole found out about Sami being prego. I noticed yesterday Sami & rafe discussed not knowing how Nicole knew. That scene were Sami opens the door and sees Nicole? That is what soap opera are all about. I too almost scramed at the TV for Sami to beat the [!@#$%^&*] out of Nicole. It sucks she prob wont since Ari is super prego here, but maybe when she comes back from mat leave they will let them go at it.

• Administrator

Monday is going to be kick ass! Yeah, it's too bad there won't be a major catfight because of Ari's pregnancy because it would've been an epic catfight I'm sure.

I think Alison Sweeney's got her Emmy reel with Thursday's episode.

• Members

Well this is getting good.

Interesting to see Mia and Carly together and her listening and understanding what she is going through. If Molly continues to work with Crystal she will b a good actress. I cant wait to see where this goes. Yes there is more to it espically with both her and Chad having scenes with Carly. The guess will which one is related to Carly.

Hope UGh... I mean seriously I am the one where my crap does not stink. UGH.

Sami and Nicole I was screaming when Nicole opened the door. I am with Toups about wishing Ari was not pregnant because they would have gone all out.

I cant wait until Monday although I did see clips of it on youtbue. Great Show coming.

• Members

Is it just me or are the Carly/Mia scenes implying that Mia is Carly's daughter? I see they made a point of mentioning Mia's age during her conversation with Maggie..... I am guessing Mia can't be Bo's child as that would make Will/Mia incestuos..........

Guest dc cubs

I hope that Carly's rumored child is not Bo's. That is just a retread of Bo and Billie with Chelsea. The child could be Lawrence's but ghost Larry hinted that Carly had an affair so who knows. I also agree with Jack Peyton that Chad could be that child and the Carly/Mia scenes on Friday were a red herring.

• Members

Days does have very few storylines, thankfully. that is what has made me love it. They have-

the rafe/sami/ej/nicole story.

the carly/bo/hope/justin/victor/vivian storyline

the melanie/nathan/stephanie/philip storyline.

the brady/arianna/roman/ej drug storyline.

the chad/mia/will/etc storyline.

i dont think they will have any issues keeping it going. the baby storyline isnt over, just the chapter of the swap. now its the fallout. now its how they all deal with it and what happens next.

i also think the bo/carly storyline is being build up. they are just taking it slow. laying the groundwork.

i think its all been plotted very good.

Archived