DAYS: Discussion for the month of November

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i fell a little behind in days but...

i seen the sami/chad scenes... an.. umm... wow. major chem alert! lol. i was shocked.

but i really like chad and Casey D. I feel for him.

Mia is a stupid stupid girl, but i love her.

die nicole die!

kate needs to grow up.

an i cant wait for sami/rafe reunion! i hope he tells her right away!

• Administrator

Agreed on all counts. I really love seeing Bo/Hope argue because Peter/Kristian play off so well each other. Loved the hope/Carly scenes! "Who the hell are you?" :lol: Hope said that Bo/Carly were once engaged...they didn't get married in Mexico? Did Carly said Lawrence was the "father of my CHILDREN?" I hope there's a teenage Alamain out there. I liked that we learned a little bit more about Ari - I wonder what she was in prison for. Whenever Gus calls Vivian, "Madam," it's just not the same....Ivan. :(

• Members

Bo and Carly's Mayan themed wedding ceremony was only a symbolic one, never legal or valid. They were supposed to get to married at some point but Bo broke off the engagement when he thought Carly had been covering for Lawrence for murder when in reality she was covering for Nikki. Carly was continually drawn into Lawrence's spehere despite her trying to avoid so due to their complicated history.

I wonder if Carly has maintained any contact with Frankie at all.

• Members

Great show today. Vivian's scenes were such a treat to watch. Louise is a natural. Also this Bo, Hope, Carly, Justin storyline rocks. I'm loving this new conflict between Bo and Hope and that they finally have a story of substance to play out. Brady and Ariana were pretty good, but I'm still a little bored with their storyline. Hopefully EJ will spice things up now that he knows about Ari. And I enjoyed Rafe's treasure trail today. Very hot.

• Members

Well love the Carly and Hope meeting but seriously IMO Kriston better step it up if she wants to act against Crystal because she is being out acted by Crystal even when she cries.

As for the almight Hope she thinks because she does not live there she needs to know everything that is going on with Bo. UM you left and took his kid you get no knowledge of anything. Hello didnt you do the same crap. The double standards with this lady is amazing.

Love my Carly. Bo aint telling and being great by sticking next to Carly and I dont think Hope likes that.

Great to see Vivian back and I love how some things never change because she always have a young man next to her who does her bidding.

Dagwood is back. Gawd I cant stand his boring character and to me he sucks Sami dry where she loses something.

I am not a fan of the Brady and Adrianna storyline. Maybe its because I could careless about Adrianna.

Archived