Guiding Light discussion thread

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Especially since the unmasking..after months..was Marc.

The story did produce one of my favorite lines...""You, you think I'm a LESBIAN!?!?!?"  as Brent was both incredulous about Lucy's stupidity and thinking being gay worse then a rapist/murderer.

I hate that they killed Nadine..again, it should have been Buzz but more recently I thought Fletcher was perfect for it..investigating Brent he gets too close, and then Brent frames Roger..and Holly goes off the deep end, Alex would be upset and use all her influence to have Roger prosecuted, and it would save us from the boredom of Folly and the baby.

I also thought that they should have skipped the Marion thing and had it revealed at Alans' trial that Brent was Rita's kid.. from Ed.  Keeping Frank around and giving us a bad Bauer.

• Members

Another Reunion Alert 

Guiding Light super couple Robert Newman (Josh Lewis) and Kim Zimmer (Reva Shayne) will be here to chat about their on-screen relationship. Joining the duo during the interview will be their on-screen children Ashley Peldon, Kimberly J. Brown, Laura Bell Bundy, Lindsey McKeon, Marty West and Jeff Branson. Please join us all live on Wednesday, July 22 at 3PM EST.

• Members

Oh god, Passions. So brazenly offensive. Where would audiences even start to complain, if they were so inclined? I do take your point about people not caring: the remaining audience certainly isn’t that interested in social justice. Hence why the little controversy over racism in daytime hasn’t seemed to effect even the most superficial of changes, aside from reminding B&B to get “That Black Storyline on and pumping.”

But in a world where daytime mattered culturally in 2020, there’d have been outrage.