Y&R: Hire Lindsay Hartley as a Victoria recast!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just cast her as Bianca in my fan fic based on AMC. I have felt for a long time that AMC should do a recast Bianca and commit to writing for her. If it is true that Eden Riegel can't do full time due to her other projects. I think Lindsay would be good. So I am writing for her as Bianca in my online version called New Beginnings.

• Members

Meh, I'm not too sure about that. She and Lucci both have Italian heritage I believe. And she definitely knows how to play sweet and bitchy. I don't know this character from Y&R, but Lindsay Hartley is NOT a bad actress. The person who said Priscilla Garita was good as Theresa deserves a :lol: and a :huh:. I've watched AMC, DAYS, OLTL, and PASSIONS at all different times, and I can say with certainty there are FAR, FAR worse actresses than Lindsay in daytime.

• Members

Don't you think Lindsay would do better on a different show? Alvin's comparison notwithstanding, Y&R is much less over-the-top than Passions.

Oh my, you are one hot mother, eh? :)

And Charity is the worst? :lol:

:lol:

• Members

No. Pure awfulness is all that women has to offer. She had the most meaty material on passions. She never did well.

And yes. Need proof?

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405">

Archived