Y&R: Hire Lindsay Hartley as a Victoria recast!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why the tempt was better then her. Passions was build around Theresa. & Lindsay fell horrible. I can't see her doing better on another soap who have better storylines then Passions

How can she not have a fair chance when the show was build around her character. Maybe her character the reason why Passions didn't last.

• Members

Okay some of you are taking your comparisons a little TOO FAR...come on worse than Charity Rahmer? Worse than Tammin, Daniel, Eva? Lets get real people, as funny as comparisons may be these are just totally ridiculous.

A Victoria Newman recast...no...she looks NOTHING like a child of Victor & Nikki.

But shes a good actress, and although Riley overused her, she carried Passions on her more than capable shoulders. Best actress of all time..nope...but a very good actress, who grew with the role of Theresa a great deal. She would do great on Y&R, but not as Victoria.

• Members

Thank you for your sensibility. I doubt most of these people have even seen PASSIONS and are just going on what they "heard" about how terrible the actors are. And even if you've seen the show, unless you've watched in consistently, you've never gotten to see the actors pull off their best work. Think about even the best actors and actresses - everyone has off days. Either way, these actors did amazingly well CONSIDERING the absurd material they were given, which according to my calculations, would make them BETTER actors than the lot. I'm not saying there weren't downright bad actors on PASSIONS, there were. But there are on any TV show. Everyone needs to lighten up and stop making absurd comparisons of Lindsay to Charity f'n Rahmer.

Archived