OLTL: Discussion for the week June 1

• Members

Just finished watching today's episode and it was amazing, IMO. The scene of Cole reading his fathers poem as Vicki and Clint were changing Hope was beautiful. I also thought KD knocked it out of the park today. She played all of Blair's emotions and strength without going over the top. I can also say this is the first time since JvD took over the part of Clint that I thought of him as Clint and it was in that small scene of him and Bree talking about the woodpecker in the tree. I also liked that Charlie wasn't on today. Don't get me wrong I love the character and think Brian Kerwin is awesome but it just felt right that Clint, Vicki and Jessica were the only ones in those scenes. Finally, I may be the only one who thinks so today but I loved that Brody walked in right at the end to help Jessica. :wub:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Wow! What a fanatastic episode! Bree Williamson has got to choose this episode for her Emmy submission next year instead of the episode where Jessica remembers losing her baby.

Loved that scene - that was vintage Carlivati, always going back and using history.

It was a beautiful ending. I almost cried during last act.

The only thing I didn't like was the song at the end. It wasn't emotional enough for me - it didn't make me sadder.

The breakdown of this episode was fantastic. So far, this is the best episode of the year for OLTL. This better be their Emmy and WGA submission - it was just one story affecting so many characters.

Kudos to Danielle Faraldo for the direction too. She's always been one of my favorite OLTL directors.

• Members

I would say both Thursday and Friday's episodes were both brilliant. Carlivati as his best. See? He's still got it in him! :wub: Bree Williamson has been magical in this story. Even when she thought she was integrated you knew that she was a tiny bit "off." It'll be great to see what the next chapter is.

• Members

The last 3 months he wouldn't even be seen. If he was lucky enough for it to be Sweeps they'd randomly bring him out to remind us he's there before tragically some building exploded..probs the Metro Court, with him inside.

Archived