OLTL: Discussion for the week June 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I honestly believe if I liked Starr/Cole, or Rex/Gigi, I could enjoy this show because they make up 90% of the show. But sadly I hate them, while my favorites are tossed to the side fighting amongst one another for airtime and a story. I'm also very bitter about the Jared/Natalie wedding. I thought they were gonna have a wedding renewal ceremony but

• Members

I feel your pain Daphne. Although if I could see a story developing for any of the characters I'm truly fond of, I really could let go of my resentment about the Jarlie wedding. I'm really over it. But then it seems there is nothing looming on the horizon either. It's kind of sad that I'm starting to look forward to John and Marty scenes just for the relief from the Morasco Fiasco, and Starr/Cole and their bebe.

• Members

I agree. JvD does have more chemistry with ES and even more chemistry with Robin Strasser. The show had a great quad on there hands if they had just left Clint with Dorian and had them run interference with Vicki and Charlie.

• Members

This is golden. So why aren't they doing this foursome? I could just see all of them at each other's throats all the time, especially Viki and Dorian, but then we have seen some tension between Clint and Charlie too, this is all already there, so why not?

• Members

why the heck were Dorian and Starr referring to Clint as her uncle? He isnt nor has he EVER been her uncle. He wasnt even married to Viki at any point while she's been on this earth as they were divorced years before she was even born. I dont see how he could ever be considered an uncle to her

• Members

the only thing that would make OLTL truly worse for me, now, would be for Starr and Destiny to become the show's leading ladies... EGADS!

I'd love to see Clint/Viki/Charlie work through things or Lindsey and RJ to get back together and grab some airtime... It would give me HOPE <get it> that the show was getting back on track. For the love of soapgad, PLEASE change that baby's name.

• Members

Ok, Erika Slezak and Bree Williamson were PHENOMENAL today. They had me crying by the end of it all. Emmy gold right here.

I also REALLY enjoyed Clint and Natalie. I think Jerry ver Dorn has more chemistry with Melissa Archer than just about anyone else in the cast.

PS, who else really likes Farah Fath's new do? She looked great! Storyline wise, I'm really enjoying her and Scott Clifton together. ^_^

• Members

Don't expect the RJ part to happen anytime soon, as his portrayer Timothy D. Stickney is involved in Shakespeare festivals that sometimes last at least 6 months at a time.

As for the Hope name change idea....come on. :lol::P

It has been really great for me when writing my weekly spoilers for the show. I can really get clever with it.

:D

Archived