OLTL: Discussion for the week June 1

• Members

I liked the Viki/Jessica scenes today, not as much as yesterday. In some areas I thought BW was over the top, thats just me.

Rex is the biggest IDIOT EVER. I cannot wait for him to realize that Stacy has been playing him this entire time.

For the first time, Noelle irratated the crap out of me, and I don't know why. LOL

They call that a cat fight. Oh please, HBS and CH need to give those two pointers on cat fights.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The past few episodes have been the best in over a year, what with the character integration, the balance, and the strong performances. I even like Gigi now. We'll see how long this lasts (her being away from Rex helps).

Do you think Michael looks somewhat like a young Patrick Swayze?

Speaking of Michael, since when was he gung ho about adopting Hope?

• Members

Rex is so dense. When the heck did he become such a moron?

since he found out Hope was alive. He has been very supportive of Marcie since they reunited. He konws the pain she went through and now that Hope is alive, he knows the joy that the baby will bring to her. His biggest apprehension about getting close to Hope before was Todd, but Todd is in a different place right now and hasnt changed since last year so I dont think Michael is worrying about him as much

• Members

I really liked today's episode again. I loved the Fish/Layla/Cris scene where Fish apologized for the Stacy Morasco fiasco :D

It felt like the writers were talking directly to the viewers. I also like that Gigi has her spunk back but the character of Rex is just ruined for me. Shawn and Rachel are so cute, I really hope the show doesn't drop the ball with these 2. And what else can be said about Erika Slezak and Bree Williamson. They were fantastic again.

• Members

I do! Everytime she opened her mouth she talked about how happy Marcie was going to be and how Marcie couldn't wait to get her hands on that baby. How stupid and insensitive.

Bree was gawdawful today. Yesterday there was nuance to her performance and she was amazing as she subtley displayed the dawning of "the truth". Today she resorted to her usual wailing and histrionics. The screeching and hyperventillating might not have been so annoying if I hadn't watched the amazing performance she gave yesterday, or if I hadn't seen it so many times over the last year. Now we'll get to watch several repetitions as she bemoans her guilt over killing her own baby, and hurting Starr and Marcie for the next few episodes she is in, until the glorious Brody convinces her that she's still the loveable wonderful perfect princess she's always been.

• Members

Welp, looks like this Gregory fella will get Rachael in trouble. :rolleyes: Fantastic, more riveting scenes line-readings featuring Destiny and Shaun. The actress who plays Rachael is awesome, though. Can we pair her with Brody somehow? Hot!

Destiny and Matthew have no chemistry, even as friends. This aspect of OLTL is seriously even more painful and trying than Stripper Stacy.

• Members

There was a moment interspersed between the flashbacks, when she beautifully conveyed remembering each moment of her actions all those months ago. She covered a lot of emotions very briefly. But this episode was overwrought with the unintelligible screaming.

And I really don't look forward to seeing Starr get her baby back over the next few days. Alderson always looks like she's missing a chromosome when she's really content.

Archived