OLTL: Discussion for the week June 1

• Members

Wow...now that was a fabulous show.

The scenes with ES and BW rocked the house. It was just such raw emotion and had me crying my eyes out.

Loved the scenes between Clint and Natalie.

I really am liking Gigi and Skylar together.

Charlie and Brody, very good friendship there developing.

Rex/Stacy blah

Can't wait to see more of Viki/Jess tomorrow.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Erika Slezak owns OLTL. Today was just more evidence. All it does though is makes me wonder what in the (^%&^&*^ blazes this show is doing not giving story to their powerhouses like La Slezak. Goodness. If they even devoted 1/10th of the teen time to give Viki story wouldn't that alone be something positive for this show? Instead we get strippers, smackings, whinings and new character after new character with tons more coming. Ugh.

Erika Slezak owns OLTL no matter how much Frons wants to take that away from her. Without Viki there wouldn't even be a show.

Oh and I love Brian Kerwin's scenes with Mark Lawson. Really nice changes, heck I didn't even mind Clint today with Natal :P ie.

• Members

IA with just about everything, except for the crying part. I almost cried. Bree wasn't annoying when she cried this time, although I personally would've done without the absolutely perfect memory of her losing her child. Not because it was too emotional to watch but because it didn't seem realistic to me.

I know anything is possible on OLTL but that was too literal. I would've liked to have seen something more symbolic than that, and it would've been more potent. I mean, now that Jessica's back in reality facing her memory for the first time, why not hold Chloe to her chest and recite the flashes of memory and when she's done, she'd hold her up and finally see her as Hope, only to hold her tighter after realizing the truth?

By the way, with all that screaming, how the hell wasn't Chloe crying her lungs off, cranky and fussy as a baby usually is? It was way too quiet in that room.

• Members

Wow, Viki/Jessica = incredible.

Erika and Bree knocked that out of the park. I was on the verge of tears when Jessica announced the words she was dreading to say - My baby is dead.

And Erika..they should never even THINK of releasing/recurring/dropping her. Ever. She's the best they have on there and I hope today proved it.

• Members

Congratulations and Bravo to Erika Slezak and Bree Williamson for their outstanding performances yesterday. By the end of the episode they had me in tears. If only Bree could play her roles with this kind of subtlety everyday. What really surprised me was Bree's ability to show Jessica's struggles and emotions through her physical appearance. When Vicki was fighting to free Jessica from her trapped mined Bree was quite and she physically began to perspire and shake yet she did so with control, no screaming or over the top campyness. It's was also nice to see Clint and Natalie support each other and Brody and Charlie have the makings for great friendship. Overall, a great episode.

• Members

Rachael & Shaun :wub:

Ugh, Destiny <_< Someone get this girl some acting lessons

And I'm so sick of Starr & Cole talking about their "bebe" :rolleyes:

Rex is such a dumbass. I hope when all the s.hit Stacy's done comes out, Gigi tells him to kiss her grits and gets with Sky.

Archived