Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just my take - and maybe I'm way off base! - but I think it's more serious than the media is trying to portray. If this was "mild", quarantining at the White House should, I think, be sufficient.

But I know fatigue has been mentioned as far as Trump goes. And a fever.

With someone younger, they could probably weather it better. But Trump is elderly and overweight.

• Members

The media isn't trying to portray it, the WH is. And it's not working. If he was alright we'd have seen him on TV today like they'd hoped for.

This PTSD fantasy bullshit needs to stop. He's got it. Move on.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Marine One sure has been sitting there awhile.  Thus far they're only showing from the far side, and the door to the WH is blocked from view.  They said he would be walking out to Marine One.  So it's either serious, and he comes out on a gurney or wheelchair, or it's a photo op and they're getting cameras in place so that he can smile and wave for the photo op.  

• Members

I still am torn between wondering how serious it is and if this is just more godawful PR work from Trump and his incompetent flacks, but whatever they are doing is a shambles. They're lucky so many are willing to play along. They made a big mistake being so openly hostile toward Chris Wallace this week AND exposing him to COVID, as he is clearly not willing to play along.