Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yep.  I had an aunt and an uncle a couple of years ago - they don't live near me, but we got together with family at the beach for a reunion.  The first thing they asked when we had the TV on in the main area of the beach house..."What channel is Fox News!?  That's all we really watch!"  My sisters looked for them and said, we don't really watch FOX.  And they said, Oh, that's all we really watch, it's the only real news.  You guys don't watch FOX News?  I walked right out to the pool and said "No." as I did it.  The FOX people have convinced themselves of fairytales and bad news.  Every other news outlet reports differently and they want FOX.  Al Jazeera might be more accurate.  

• Members

The Melania audio tapes.  LOLLLLL.  Get the popcorn out - no wonder she's married to him.  She's as bigoted and nuts as he is.  You'd think an immigrant to this country would have a little more empathy - nope.  Total entitled *itch of a brat.  Complaining about picking out Christmas decorations for the WH - griping about children being detained at the border and why she should even care?  What a *itch.  

• Members

It has been widely reported that Trump went to a big donor private event yesterday in NJ, despite knowing Hope Hicks was positive and he had been exposed.  Of course, the President and the big donors were not wearing masks and were not socially distanced.  I wonder if any of those big donors want their money back ... These stories keep making Trump and his cronies look worse and worse.