Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can believe he might have it, but the timing is just too convenient for me. He announces this just after a terrible debate and the tax return story, and at a time that might mean the town hall debate (which he would not want to go anywhere as he would be torn up) will be canceled. Then he can say, "I'm fine. It's just like the flu, just like I said, everybody get back to work and stop wearing masks." And the media will gush gush gush the whole way. 

I just hope the public won't fall for it. 

• Members

It is not a ploy. He got it from Hicks. He detests weakness, especially physical weakness, and is an intense germaphobe. Being seen as sick, ill and infirm is his worst nightmare. He wanted the debates; he felt he did well Tuesday even though his entire admin thought it was a disaster. He was demanding the next one go fwd unchanged. He did not want this. He was rasping on calls yesterday.

For the final time: Everything Trump does is not a masterful 3-D chess ploy. He is just that [!@#$%^&*] stupid and incompetent. He has failed countless times in office. He faces constant political and personal catastrophe because of his own mistakes. He got this disease by being himself. No one is gushing and it is a disaster for a dying campaign and administration - now possibly literally. Stop thinking this man is an unstoppable superman when at every turn he has shown you he is not. In fact, it's only by the grace of God and his utter stupidity and incompetence and legacy of failure and supreme fallibility that have we managed to survive the last four years. An actual superman would have destroyed us all, instead of almost doing it by accident like him.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I understand the cynicism and I thought that. But I think he has it.  I believe Hicks came back because of Trumps continued deterioration and she is probably one of the few who can handle him. I believe he has it. I don't wish it on anyone and I have been worried for my mom off and on in her retirement community but they have done a fantastic job protecting their residents and despite a couple of staff members(non resident contacting employees) getting it, not one resident has had it even as they have allowed limited visitation again. Activities and dining still has restrictions. They check people going in and out of the building like hawks.

He has it. I wish I didn't feel it was karma because it can be terrible as we have seen for older people.