The Politics Thread

• Members

Has anyone been called to participate in a political poll?  I often see people saying they are never contacted and they wonder who participates.  The reason I ask is because every election cycle, I get called numerous times.  Today I got two calls within six hours for two polls that were almost exactly the same.  This is at least the third poll I’ve participated in the last few days.  I always participate because I never want to miss an opportunity to give Trump the worst possible marks.  I have also gotten at least 3 different calls in the past week just asking if and how I was going to vote. Has anyone else been getting numerous calls or am I just one of the few remaining people who answers all calls on their landline?

Edited by Darcy

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I get calls all the time that I presume are political, based on the numbers calling and based upon the fact that I'm signed up to receive text alerts and get A LOT. My husband will answer his because of the nature of his job and then just hang up. One time, he got one that was Republican-based and he told them to eff off.

Please register in order to view this content

I taught him well. 

• Members

Are they kidding?  On a regular basis, Trump makes Jason Voorhies look like Walter Cronkite.

The WH won't condemn white supremacists, because, to them, a vote even from them is still a vote.  Period.

Translation: They're looking to bail from the next two debates.

Edited by Khan