Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The way Don was SCREAMING during the schittshow masked as a debate, I hope Joe wasn't exposed. 

Please register in order to view this content

But COVID can pay a nice visit to Don and all other Trumps and GOP. That's where I'm at.

• Members

I think she is just a typical gold digger who was thrown in way past her depth. I agree with her on the Christmas stuff. I don't give a f*ck, especially given everything else 45 has done. I would say the same about any holiday decorations that people made such a big deal of (although her choices were strangely Gothic).

After listening to the transcripts, I agree with her friend.  She probably does care to some extent about the children, but she doesn't understand policy. She certainly doesn't understand the difference between Obama's boarder policy and Trump's. Hell, neither does a good chunk of the population that has a better grasp of English (I'm not insulting her. I don't know her native language either).

She's as subject to the mass disinformation campaign and cult as all these other people who are going along with pure evil. Many of them are presumably much smarter and certainly better educated. Looking at Kellyanne and Kayleigh and all those generals, lawyers and members of congress specifically that have worked for/with Trump and enabled him. Also, I don't feel sorry for her. She could learn and do better if she chose to.

• Members

I don't buy it.

He still won't disclose why he went to Walter Reed ages ago but freely tweets this? I think he is claiming to be positive to get out of further debates. Or so he can later claim to his cult that COVID is indeed not dangerous because, hey look! He's fine!