Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@Vee speaking of the media and Trump's campaign and their efforts against Biden, I've seen a lot of left Twitters tweeting all the "sleepy Joe" Trump ads today, some at least honest, others pretending they don't agree. The ads are everywhere - earlier today I had to keep seeing a really horrible, manipulative Trump ad about Biden having dementia. This is the line the media has wanted to take, and that Trump has damaged by being so incoherent and struggling to even walk, but I imagine it will still have an effect. I do wonder if these attacks are one of the reasons older voters have (for now) abandoned Trump somewhat, along with the "let old people die to save our economy" genius from his supporters. The problem is even if they do remain hesitant, most white voters will still support him, and voter suppression and the full court press to try to get black and Hispanic voters to support Trump will also have an effect. 

Whatever happens I'm just glad Bernie's loss has exposed how worthless so many of these con artists are. You have future Fox News eye candy Krystal Ball tearing apart fellow Tara Reade pusher Nathan Robinson because he trashed her Tucker Carlson-loving, openly fascist co-host and grift partner. You have Matt Taibbi melting down, yet again, over racist liberals not getting to harass black female co-workers with enough approval. You have perpetual hack Ryan Grim writing embarrassing article about Amy McGrath having to take a college roommate to small claims court 25 years ago. And of course you have Joe Rogan, hero to Bernie and Bernie supporters because of his progressive ways, telling people that if you wear a mask you're a "bitch" and, in old clips, laughing and cheering as his friend talks about sexually coercing women if they want to have a chance in comedy, and how he enjoys seeing them end up broken. 

These are the people who would have been all over the place in the campaign if Bernie had gotten the nomination. I imagine Bernie is now at his fourth home, happily ignoring the existence of all of them. 

• Members

While reading the news item, I had to chuckle at Barr trying to give Berman the 'bum's rush' and Berman basically saying 'nope, I'm not going anywhere'. Cue the Ken Watanabe GIF.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Trump's flunkies are blaming "radical protesters" for the lack of turnout. Hilarious. At least they still have this guy.

By the end of the day, Twitter hysteria over a Ulysses Grant statue being pulled down will probably be more of a news story. When it comes down to it a lot of the Trump groupies are all talk - they didn't want to risk their health. 

With the protesters shot and killed this week I was really worried about today. I'll be glad if nothing happens.

Edited by DRW50