Plastic Surgery Disasters On The Soaps

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if Josh Taylor's work wouldn't be so noticable if he would lay low on the hair dye jobs. Some 15 years ago when playing Dylan's father on 90210 he was already sporting gray hair... now it's bordering on Ronn Moss's old shoe-polish job. Let the gray come in and perhaps his facial features won't be so striking.

As someone who has seen Joan van Ark in her bra and panties standing 5 feet away, I can definitely say that she is a complete total wreck. One would think she used to be really fat and then lost a lot of weight but kept the excess skin. It was not a pretty sight.

• Members

My point is, why would a woman buy a stunningly beautiful face and then go out and destroy it? I don't need to show my picture to prove that I have any more a right to my opinions than you, or anyone else on the internet. Like Deborah Jo Moreheart, if I so wanted to, I could take my ordinarily pretty face and turn it into something spectacular. However, I don't see the point in going through a lot of pain and suffering for the sake of vanity and fame.

Archived