Plastic Surgery Disasters On The Soaps

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Joan Van Ark. NO LIPS! Horrible!

Hunter Tylo is the opposite. When she first returned in 2005 she looked dreadful - not only the lips, but also those two basketballs that hung down around her waist. She looks much better now though. Her facelift has settled and she seems to have done something about the bozongas.

• Members

How I wish the ER theme would come on when someone types that...

You know what, I don't think Jackie Zeman looks THAT bad. She just overdoes it and looks quite different from how people remember her. At Robin's wedding I thought she looked quite well. She had an overhaul in the summer. It helped.

The one who bothers me is Leslie Charleson, that is one bad face lift, her face is much too tight. In my view she had the wrong procedure, she should have had an S lift (which is a short scar face lift, sometimes known as a mini face lift) with some eye work. The way she looks now is very 'wind tunnel' which I bet is a result of a deep plane face lift (Faye Dunaway had one of those and take a look at her!)

Joan Van Ark, great actress, great lady, but probably a little bit sick. Shame on whoever is doing those procedures to her. Chemical peels, face lifts, Botox, fillers...just way too much.

Hunter Tylo had bad plastic surgery. She also had too much. Her chest was the worst, followed by the lips. She did not have a face lift.

I love Lisa Rinna but she's another one who goes way overboard with filler. That said, I've heard that she's admitted that she's done too much and is going to scale it back, so good for her, she's a smart woman.

Robert S Woods had a bad brow lift.

Josh Taylor has probably done less than anyone thinks...it just wasn't any good. Still an oddly handsome guy unlike Woods whose brow lift really feminized his face.

That's all I can think of as far as bad surgery goes. Let's face it, if people looked REALLY bad, they wouldn't be on TV.

Archived