Melrose Place Spinoff: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This rules! the show may suck but bringing Sidney Andrews back from the dead is more than worth it. I never really thought this would happen this must be what Andrea Evans fans felt like when she came back to OLTL after a million years.

• Members

WORD, WORD, WORD!!!!

The moment I saw him, and read what part he will be playing, I thought: It makes perfect sense!

And, if I wasn't gonna watch before, I sure as hell will be watching now: Sydney is back... and, with her, the wonderful, amazing Laura Leighton!

• Members

If they're going to call it Melrose Place, the show should aspire to be as trashy/aggressive/fun as the original. But it won't, this show is already botched.

Heather Locklear is doing just dandy.

She DID die. This show has already jumped the shark.

Heather Locklear, the star of the show, the one who MADE the show a hit. The one who Aaron Spelling sung the praises of ad nauseum.

• Members

Sarcasm?

I hear the pilot is "questionable"...I would love the show to be great, but I just don't see how it's going to possibly be awesome. MP was a zeitgeist show, it was 'of the moment'...I think this version might be enjoyable, but it ain't going to be water cooler TV.

Archived