Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Melrose Place Spinoff: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
My favorite red headed vixen is back :wub:

This rules! the show may suck but bringing Sidney Andrews back from the dead is more than worth it. I never really thought this would happen this must be what Andrea Evans fans felt like when she came back to OLTL after a million years.

• Members
Wow, he looks very much like Grant Show. It'll work.

And HELLS YES for Syd coming back. It's Melrose. She can be dead without being dead.

WORD, WORD, WORD!!!!

The moment I saw him, and read what part he will be playing, I thought: It makes perfect sense!

And, if I wasn't gonna watch before, I sure as hell will be watching now: Sydney is back... and, with her, the wonderful, amazing Laura Leighton!

• Members
I don't understand why it needs to be anything close to 'Melrose Place'. Why can't it just be a good show to watch?!

Btw. I'm not sure Heather Locklear would be good for the show at the moment considering how she's doing right now...

If they're going to call it Melrose Place, the show should aspire to be as trashy/aggressive/fun as the original. But it won't, this show is already botched.

Heather Locklear is doing just dandy.

Wait a minute, I thought Sydney died?

She DID die. This show has already jumped the shark.

YAY!!!! This is just awesome!

Heather Locklear, who? :lol:

Heather Locklear, the star of the show, the one who MADE the show a hit. The one who Aaron Spelling sung the praises of ad nauseum.

• Members
If they're going to call it Melrose Place, the show should aspire to be as trashy/aggressive/fun as the original. But it won't, this show is already botched.

Heather Locklear is doing just dandy.

Heather Locklear, the star of the show, the one who MADE the show a hit. The one who Aaron Spelling sung the praises of ad nauseum.

Boy, are you right about everything or what!

• Members

Yay for Sydney! I thought she would have been the perfect character to bring back but the fact that she is dead kind of killed it. I wonder how they will explain this. LMAO, I love DListed's take on her return

Remember during the fifth season finale on Melrose Place how Sydney Andrews got ran the f-ck over on her wedding day by that stupid skank Samantha Riley? Everyone thought her ass was dead! I cried and a little piece of me also died that day. Well, Sydney has risen from the ashes and is back at Melrose Place! F--k to the yes! This proves that ginge never dies!

The Hollywood Reporter says Laura Leighton has made time in her extremely busy schedule to reprise her role as Sydney Andrews in the new Melrose Place pilot. Sydney will play the landlord of Melrose Place.

This almost makes me forget the fact that a certain tardy A--hole Simpson is in this mess. I hope that in the pilot Sydney beats down A--hole the same way those street whores whipped her ass.

It's nice to see that Sydney finally found a respectable job as landlord. I mean, bitch was a call girl, a madam, a stripper, a cult member, a mental patient and a street whore! Oh, how I wanted to be her.

I was ready to fart all over this wreck, but now that Sydney is back, I have hope. And the writers better make Sydney say "Rot in HELL!!!!" at least a dozen times during the pilot.

http://www.dlisted.com/node/31471#comments

• Members

Lets wait til the show actually airs before we start bashing(unless you've already seen the script and know the show is gonna suck?).

Oh come on, characters came back from the dead all the time on MP.

• Members
Boy, are you right about everything or what!

Sarcasm?

Lets wait til the show actually airs before we start bashing(unless you've already seen the script and know the show is gonna suck?).

Oh come on, characters came back from the dead all the time on MP.

I hear the pilot is "questionable"...I would love the show to be great, but I just don't see how it's going to possibly be awesome. MP was a zeitgeist show, it was 'of the moment'...I think this version might be enjoyable, but it ain't going to be water cooler TV.

• Members

Looks like Syd's not the only one returning!

'Melrose Place' reboot: Thomas Calabro moving back in

EW.com has confirmed that Thomas Calabro (Greek) is headed back to Melrose Place. The actor, who played philandering creep Dr. Michael Mancini on the dishy '90s primetime soap, will reprise his role as a recurring character on the CW's much-anticipated reboot, a show insider reveals. Calabro is the second original cast member to jump to the new Melrose, joining Laura Leighton, who starred as the unhinged Sydney (who once had an affair with brother-in-law Michael).

EW Link

Archived