Melrose Place Spinoff: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I couldn't disagree harder with what you said! Episode 12 was by far the best episode of the series. And Ashlee played Violet so well. Auggie was loads more interesting than Drew. The show is boring and stale without them.

I do want a season two so the producers can fix their mistakes and turn the show around, starting with fixing Amanda.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Meagan wasnt a strong counterpart. She was kinda bland compared to his other love interest. Michael got incredibly goofy and silly around her and I hated what was done to his character while he kept trying to win her over. The two of them were one of the many things wrong about season 6 and thankfully they got dropped for the finale season and moved onto Jane and later Lexi

As far as Michael protecting his son, its been 10 years since we've seen him. People change and he grew up a bit. The guy is older and in his 40s. I dont think its too unreasonable to buy him as a caring father now at his age. He did want to be a father to Taylor's son. I cant remember the details of why he pursued it, but he was ready and wanted the family life with his son and Jane

• Members

Remember earlier this season when they flashed to Sydney arriving in the hospital in her wedding dress after the car accident? She mentioned that the accident had something to do with her past. But then they dropped it and never picked up on it again.

I loved how everyone rallied around Sydney in the beginning (in the pilot when they learned she was in trouble) and hated how it ended with her basically being an afterthought.

And somewhat off-topic, but I heard Heather Locklear is dating Jack Wagner. But I thought he was still with Kristina. What gives?

• Members

Did they ever mention Caleb again after Amanda fired him? I remember the hype about how this was going to be a gay character who wasn't stereotypical and all the rest and then he just fizzled out. I guess that's typical Melrose...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Me too.

Just watched the finale and boy it sucked bad. I really like(d) the show but this episode was so boring. Everyone was walking around in his secluded stories and it was just plain flat. They had Michael, Syd and Amanda in one episode, yet it was just so anti-climatic and thrown in.

I LOVED the ending though. Ella taking Amanda's place was great and they finally tried to have some jazzier music to make a great cliffhanger. I still hope for a second season, BTW...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived