Melrose Place Spinoff: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

The piano cues were a thing of beauty too, those twinkly cues when Amanda or Sydney or Kimberly would get a devilish glint in their eyes.

I don't think they've declawed Ella completely...I anticipate that she's going to lose Jonah again and embrace some anger. Katie Cassidy is a lot of fun to watch, I don't think she's capable of becoming Allison 2.0. At least, I certainly hope she isn't.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess I'm the only one that noticed a change in tone. Maybe it wasn't a change in tone. It just felt like their were a lot more attempts at lightening the mood. For example, there was the new doc trying to coax info from the patient in a not so humorous way. Then there were the scenes set at the amusement park. Although the catfight between Ella and Riley weren't humorous, the setting was a fun place. I also noticed that they toned down Amanda. When Riley met with her, Amanda seemed a tiny bit more approachable, despite the fact the she only offered to pass the message along to Ben's assistant. :lol:

• Members

I liked the episode...Ella is not being turned into Allison! Though I hate her with Jonah because he's so clingly.

But Riley, UGH, now THERE is Allison Parker, what a stupid little cow. I'm glad Amanda pulled an Amanda with those pictures.

Overall though, the show is heading to cancellation because they haven't let Heather Locklear rule the show, they've let it get dull which the original rarely, if ever, was.

The story with David and the random rich girl is case in point. Boring and useless.

• Members

After watching a few clips from next weeks episode, I'm officially done with this show. I HATE what they've done to Amanda and all the other characters from the original series(except for Jo and maybe Michael). From now on, I'm just gonna pretend this show never existed.

• Members

I totally dug the recent episode. Loved the return of Jane and Jo, although Jane is way too bitchy. Amanda is way too evil. Why are they writing the veterans all wrong? Michael Mancini is the best of the best. I like how they write him. And they wrote Sydney pretty well, but she was part of a silly story. Jo seems like her normal self, but Jane and Amanda stick out as all wrong. Please fix this, MP!

• Members
I don't get why you're saying that. Did you really watch all the seasons? Because Jane could be a pretty mean b!tch sometime. lol How she's behaving now, is not out of character at all.

And Amanda "way to evil"... is there such a thing. Again, did you watch the whole show?

The way these to characters are acting is for me VERY familiar.

• Members

LOVE that they finally have the vets interacting with each other. Didnt expect to see Jo or Jane back but Im glad they showed up for a mini reunion. IA with Cheyenne, Jane was only a good girl in season 1. She became a bitch after that. Most often a sympathetic bitch, but a bich nonetheless. She was written more with a mean streak in season 4 and she was more of a villian in early season 5

Archived