Melrose Place Spinoff: Discussion Thread

Toups

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

More Hollywood? More stylised? I bet this turns out to be a scripted version of The Hills, just like 90210 is a scripted version of Laguna. Still, if it has Heather Locklear in the kind of Lisa Love/Kelly Cutrone type role I'll be happy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I love how everyone spells doom for Smallville. They CAN get new showrunners! LOL. The show has several producers capable of taking the reigns.

I think Privileged is toast and MP will air after 90210. It would make the most sense. Unless they pair OTH/MP and GG/90210 as the shows are similar, but I think they would compliment the other.

Melrose would be wrong to focus on Locklear again, as much as I love her and Amanda.

I'm all for Jo being the matronly figure but I doubt that will happen.

It would make more sense if they brought back someone like Lexi who had money, an AD agency and didn't she own 4616 at the end of the series? I can't recall. I thought I remember her owning it at one point. And they could bring back Michael, as well. Focus on those two, with cameos/arcs for Jake and Jo (I personally just want Zuniga and Jo back ... lol)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived