Melrose Place Spinoff: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

WHAT! I was excited by the clips, but

That makes no sense, especially given the jump in logic you're already asking us to make. Then rewriting the parentage of Jake's son. For what reason? Just SORAS Michael's kid with Taylor.

• Administrator

LL is still so sexy :wub: And Katie Cassidy amazing :wub:

I think they changed David's paternity (and last name) because they couldn't get Grant Show. They were able to get Thomas C, so they made David Michael's son instead. So who the hell is David's mother then?

• Members

Maybe it's Jane - that would explain David's blonde hair :D I'd love to see Josie Bissett again. I always enjoyed her scenes with Michael and Sydney.

Wait, wasn't Jane pregnant with Michael's son in the series finale? She and Kyle wanted to raise the child together and Kyle promised that Michael never got to know it was his child.

• Members

I think the Michael being David's dad is incorrect publicity. In the preview clip above, Ella says to David "You called your dad?". Michael pulls up and then he responds "Hell no." Obviously they could have reshot but that does suggest it's not happening.

• Members

The pilot twist gets worse! From Michael Ausiello:

That's even worse than what ended up on screen. I'm so happy Heather passed on the show. And to think, the press made her out to be some money hungry star. She was being smart and she was right.

Archived