Melrose Place Spinoff: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After tonight's episode, it's obvious MP is in a holding pattern until Heather debuts. Nothing happened tonight. I did not like how Ella and Lauren were able to solve their problems and become bff all in one episode. I was having flashbacks of the original MP, season 1 where all the storylines were resolved in a single epi. Me no likey.

• Members

I'm very excited for Heather Locklear's return to MP. I can only hope this improves the ratings somehow, I really love this show.

I'm with you, Jonathan. If the 'W' in WPK stands for Woodward, why is she moving into an apartment? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

I have a question that's a little off-topic to the 2009 Melrose Place: Is there any networks that re-run episodes of the original Melrose Place? I know SoapNet lost the rights to it around this time last year. I'm trying to catch up on the entire first series and I recently bought the first two seasons on DVD, but wondering if it's on television somewhere.

• Members

Why is this show not doing better in the ratings? I find it SO watchable, moreso than Gossip Girl or 90210 this season, it's the only show I get excited about what will happen next (well, that and The Vampire Diaries). Is it just a case of poor timeslot or poor promotion?

• Members

Sneak peak. I'm excited!

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/11/10/first-look-heather-locklears-fierce-return-to-melrose-place/?xid=rss-topheadlines

Heather seems different? I don't think it's plastic surgery, maybe she over did it with botox? It seems like she was delivering her lines differently too, like she couldn't get them out fast enough.

Archived