Melrose Place Spinoff: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I know that Jane used to be a bitch – or at least tried to be one – on the original series, but that change of character happened because she was screwed over by the people she trusted (Sydney, Michael, Richard, Jo, Jake, Amanda). She was usually portrayed as the victim who acted out of anger and frustration. Now that Jane we saw on the last episode of the new Melrose Place was very different. At least I felt that way ;)

I second that. Michael, Sydney and Jane are portrayed as the evil ones who screwed up their lives while the new characters are the good ones who think they can judge the former residents.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I get what you are saying bc I felt the same. Her bitchiness seemed to come out of nowhere and was over the top bc she wasnt one to outright and blackmial a person she didnt even know like that. But then again its been nearly 10 years since we saw her so who knows what she's been up to and what caused the change

• Members

The whole purpose of this new MP version is being defeated by bringing back all these original cast members. I thought the idea was a bunch of fresh new faces and all their problems. Why don't they try and see if these newcomers can carry THIS show without resorting to the past MP for guidance.

• Members

so Lauren is officially a whore now. Are they going to have her sleep her way through a new former soap star every week? lol

I think this show is slowly improving each week. I really liked the recent one. Riley is my favorite. Love her

• Administrator

It sure is! And it helps having 3 very hot women! In last week's episode we had Ella half naked and we had Lauren doing a strip tease. Now this week, Riley in a tank top, short-shorts, and tight white jeans.

When Michael saw Violet in her bra, he was done fore! LOL It's painful to watch ASW trying to be sexy. I wish they cast someone hotter in the role. :( But Violet is getting more interesting, I kinda like seeing her scheme week after week.

Archived