Melrose Place Spinoff: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I shouldn't have read this board until I caught up with the first two episodes. Michael slept with Violet? SIIIIICK!

And I am so pissed at CW not giving Melrose a full season order. They better promote Locklear coming back and really give her something bitchtastic to do.

Melrose is easily my favorite primetime show.

• Administrator

He's Michael Mancini!! Dude's going to be sleeping with younger women until he dies.

Yeah, that's been disappointing.

Clearly the 90210 audience isn't the same as MP's. Have Gossip Girl and MP swap timeslots. I think that would be a better fit.

• Members

I knew they would get rid of Auggie. I didn't think they'd get rid of Violet that fast; I thought Syd's murder was going to play out the whole season and that Violet would be a big part of that story.

Poor Colin. I didn't like him as fetus boy, but I thought he was ok in this series.

• Members

Apparently they're going to be using her long term, so I'm guessing it will have more of a purpose than the pointless one offs that Jo and Jane had.

And the new characters boring as hell?! Okay, I'll give you that with Riley and Jonah, but Lauren, David and Ella are seriously worth watching for.

Archived