Melrose Place Spinoff: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

LOL I came on here to say the exact same things you said :lol: I liked it but something is amiss... maybe an emotional core?

I cannot believe that somebody like Victor Webster was chosen to be gay. Just look at Kevin from BROTHERS & SISTERS... That's the look they usually go for gay characters (completely ridiculous). Finally, something fresh.

Colin & Ashlee work, but God is she bad or what?

That's awesome news! Should be fun. Amanda as

is just inspired. Can't wait to see that!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Somewhere you know Lisa Rinna is pulling her hair out. The show is bringing back everyone but her and she's the one thats actually been campaigning to make a return

LOL...the show should just get rid of them and give the originals contracts...j/k. I really hope they address Amanda coming back from the dead and not in jail bc she ended the show going on the run for murder. I hope they dont ignore her ending the way they did with Sydney

Whoops, spoke to soon. Just got my answer

• Members

Great episode tonight.

Violet is a fuckin nutjob, I love it! Ashlee Simpson's crazy ass facial exp​ressions are hilarious.

I like Riley more with Auggie, Jonah's starting to get on my nerves a little bit. I do enjoy his scenes with Ella though and felt bad for him when she told him the other director was taking credit for the video.

Loved the Michael/Syd flashbacks(lol at his hair in the first one) and the David/Michael/Lauren scenes. I just love Michael period! WTF at him having files on all the MP residents old and new.

Can't wait for next weeks episode with Jane as the new landlord(glad Josie grew her hair out again, she looks so much hotter with it longer) and Violet acting even more psycho.

Oh and I'm happy Locklear's returning. Her scenes with Katie Cassidy should be fun!

• Members

His hair was all wrong bc it was not that bad in season 5/6...lol. I liked the attention to detail bc Syd's was much redder then

I hope Violet is the killer so they can write her off. I gave AS the benefit of the doubt after she was slammed in the first episode bc she wasnt on for much, but we've seen a bit more of her now and she is easily the weakest of the cast. The acting sucks and she's not that appealing

Jane promo! My god, I got so excited. My favorite character is back! I cant wait to see her and I wonder if she will show up with Michael's kid. Dang I just realized the guy has 4 kids. I think they should make Jane's a girl bc it would be overkill for a 4th son

• Administrator

LOL I know! Her facial expressions are so bad it's funny.

I really wish they would stop having Jonah/Riley fight and then make up at the end of the episode. I like that they're not rushing Jonah's rise to stardom - him not getting credit was a good twist.

I LOL at Michael's hair too. :lol: And yay to Lauren getting into the mix with David/Michael. That's what I love about this show - the character interaction has been amazing....unlike another show!

I was intrigued by that too! Man, I love the mysteries that are being set up.

It's a shame the ratings aren't a bit better because it's way better than season 1 of MP 1.0.

Also, I love the directing on this show - that low angle shot at the end of the video shoot with Jonah/Ella was pretty good. I like looking at things like that. LOL

• Members

Ella is so much fun! Loved what we saw of her in episode 3. It's great that they got Lauren mixed up with David and Michael... she is probably my favorite, alongside Ella, and this storyline spells doom. Jonah not getting credit was painful and I loved the ending: What the hell is Michael doing with all that stuff?

• Members

The whole Sydney plot doesn't make sense at all. When Sydney died on the original show, Michael didn't attend her wedding because he was admitted into hospital after a fight with Peter Burns. His hands were badly hurt and he had bandages around both hands. Peter then tried to strangle Michael. How could he have faked Syd's death at the same time?

• Members

Since when did Jane become such a bitch? Josie Bissett looked stunning, though. But I thought her nose looked somehow different (...)

Having Jane on and not having her in any scenes with Michael and Sydney was a such waste.

The other storylines are rather bland and predictable. Ella gets on my nerves more and more.

• Members

I hate that they are bringing on old favorites for these newbie brats to disrespect. I didnt like what they did with Jane. I always pictured her actually ending up with a succesful career but she's still struggling to try and make it. And where is her kid with Michael? I hope she didint miscarry.

haha, I guess you forgot her in the first series. Jane has a history of being a bitch as she wasnt always innocent. She was only really all good and sweet in the first season. She gained an edge in season 2 and was a complete bitch by season 4. Season 5 had her go overboard and had her become a psychotic bitch. She came back a bit calmer in season 7 but was back to being bitchy towards the end with Amanda. Here's a clip of Jane vs Amanda in the final episodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_dlYYo2MOw

Season 5 Crazy Jane

Jane punches Jo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWxJfJaoqj4

• Administrator

I loved badass Jane. It was great to see Josie again. I had a huge crush on her in junior high - she was my first Melrose chick I was into. LOL I too wanted to see her in scenes with Michael, maybe that'll happen in upcoming episodes.

Archived