June 2-6, 2008

Toups

• Members

Yup, I dont think Y&R will be seeing the 4's anymore. How sad it that?? I am surprised by AMC rise in the ratings as well. GL needs to be cancelled period and ATWT is headed the same path as GL unless Goutman and his lap dog are fired.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Jun 12 2008, 09:33 PM)
To clarify, when I said the writing was bad, I meant how the episodes were structured, the forgettable dialogue and mediocre subplots.

Chris!!

No wonder those episodes SUCKED - they were written by Elizabeth Page! :lol:

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Jun 12 2008, 03:52 PM)
B&B isn't doing itself any favors with this painfully dull Nick/Katie romance being the only storyline featured at the moment. Bring back the trashiness of Rick and Taylor with nuStephanie Brooke gasping in horror.

Yeah, Nick and Katie's romance is quite blah. The show was so exciting a couple weeks ago with the tawdy Nick, Taylor, Rick, Brooke custody fight and Pam figuring out that something was up between Donna and Marcus. BTW, NuStephanie Brooke is a great name for Brooke. Current Stephanie is boringly nice. It would be great if she turned on Brooke when she is haranguing Rick and Taylor.

• Members

Just noticed AMC is up two weeks in a row......meaning it will go down next week. I'm just saying....no soap has gone up three weeks in a row this year. :D Let's see if it continues next week. AMC is either going to fall or stay the same. I say it will drop.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Jun 12 2008, 09:00 PM)
Sylph! She really has no excuse now that she can afford her $200 haircuts again. WTF is going on?!

She was ATWT's worst scriptwriter. Worst. So I was happy to see her leave. Only to see her resurface again... :rolleyes:

• Members

Hmmm...and well I will spoil it...the Meg/Paul/Cole/Sofie/Cole story continues past July 22....oh dear gawd are we in trouble. <_< It will probably last the whole damn summer.

As for Martha...I think thats part of it but really the stories are the shits at ATWT right now. Carly and Holden....please dont make me laugh...What idot came up with that story????????

The only thing that I find interesting is the fight between the Hughes and Stewarts ....everything else should just be axed!!

I wonder what other brilliant ideas Goutman has coming out of his [!@#$%^&*]!!

• Members

YAY! AMC/OLTL went up! :)

ATWT/GL deserves the last 2 spots. Both SUCK! P&G soaps are in ALOT of trouble.

Heres to hoping AMC/OLTL goes up next week.

AMC with Tad/Dixie saying goodbye. :(

and OLTL with Tina returning! :)

• Members

That's good that they went up, but um ... question, wouldn't it even better if that '7' went up to an '8'? Shares make a difference, right? That's what really shows that new viewers are tuning in, right?

<pops an Advil cuz I'll need it for the answer, I'm sure>

• Members

It's times like these where I miss Celia in a crate (I'm kidding...I'm kidding).

I've been watching ATWT thanks to the really nice person who posts them on Youtube and I don't enjoy a lot of what's happening. Luke & Noah lost their appeal to me months ago (mainly because of some of their fans but that's another story). Whatever it was between them that "had" me is gone. I couldn't give a flying feck if Noah died and Luke had sex with the first guy who he saw. Anything would be better than what they're giving now.

How anyone finds Meg/Paul/ and ANYONE involved them them interesting is amazing to me. They lost their appeal long ago too.

This Sofie/Cole/Paul/Meg things is a poor play on SO many other stories that were done better. But whatever, that's the writing I guess.

The only bright spot for me (surprisingly) is something I was so adamantly against....Casey & Emily. Anytime I can see Tom & Margo is a good day.

Holden/Carly/Jack/Lily would be interesting if it wasn't so contrived and stupid.

Archived